Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Missing/Found/Stolen

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #11
WriterNick
Juvenile

Send a message via MSN to WriterNick

Hi is there any update on the little fella? I live very close to Mexborough in South Yorkshire (although my Horsfield Ovid is safe and sound at home thankfully) and I just wanted to be sure that he is being looked after well.
I used to live near Clayton as well by the way and it's a real trek from there to Mexborough - must be a good 25 miles over very tough Pennine terrain so I don't think that he could have made that trip.
Old 18-10-2011, 08:21 PM   #12
burnt toast
Adult

Hi Nick he's being very well looked after, & no news from the owner yet.
Old 19-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #13
WriterNick
Juvenile

Send a message via MSN to WriterNick

Thanks Lynn, is it you that has the tortoise? I didn't realise that or I wouldn't have asked if it was being well looked after, I was just wondering if the tortoise sitter needed any equipment that I could have helped with
Old 19-10-2011, 03:43 PM   #14
burnt toast
Adult

Thank you for the kind offer Nick. I dont have him, I posted the thread on behalf of Melanie / tortilicious who contacted me as she was up to her eyes in it! Just wanted to get it on here & a few other places quickly, thinking someone would be very anxious to have him back.

He has been reported to John Hayward but he's not recorded as "missing".

Personally I think he may have been put away for hibernation & woken up in the warm weather weve had & escaped & maybe the owner hasnt missed him yet?
Old 19-10-2011, 05:16 PM   #15
tortilicious
Hatched

Hi All i saw this fella last night and he is doing well unfortunatley he has no chipp so we cannot trace his owners, he will be staying where he is for the next two weeks( the rspca says he cannot be moved for three weeks) and then he will be coming to reside with me as iam sure his owners will turn up at some point .
Thanks
Melaniex
Closed Thread