Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Missing/Found/Stolen

Closed Thread

Old 15-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
babs
Egg

Default Stolen tortoises.

Two hermann tortoises have been stolen from a friend of mine that lives in Great fransham ,in Norfolk, They were taken Sunday night, one of them is a adult male hermann and chipped, he has a funny grown left back claw and used to be one of mine that I rehomed a few years back so if offered for sale please ask for paperwork and chip number!!!! second one is a 3year old hermann not chipped, Thanks.Barbara Ashford
Old 15-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
burnt toast
Adult

Thats sad Barbara - hope she hears something soon
Old 20-09-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
Box girl
Sub Adult

Are you certain they have been stolen if outside torts often dig in and can be very hard to find!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babs View Post
Two hermann tortoises have been stolen from a friend of mine that lives in Great fransham ,in Norfolk, They were taken Sunday night, one of them is a adult male hermann and chipped, he has a funny grown left back claw and used to be one of mine that I rehomed a few years back so if offered for sale please ask for paperwork and chip number!!!! second one is a 3year old hermann not chipped, Thanks.Barbara Ashford

Money raised to Allwetter Zoo Muenster e6000 sent so far.

Have bred-red foots, yellow foots, eastern box, 3 toed box, ornate box, gulf coast box, common musk, elongated tortoise, red eared terrapin, cuora flavomarginata, cuora amboinensis, hermanns tortoise, horsfield tortoise, rhinoclemys.p. manni,
european pond turtle, reeves and spurs
Closed Thread