Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Missing/Found/Stolen

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #11
burnt toast
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by suejells View Post
I do hope the found one turns out to be your friend's - it's good to see animals being got back to their rightful keepers!
Any news on Lucy, Sue?
Old 26-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #12
maxiebear
Egg

thank you, i did not realise i had to post 5 times , hopefully this tortoise will be reunited with its owner soon !
Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 PM   #13
suejells
Egg

Just in case anyone spots this thread and not others - Lucy my straying Hermanns was brought home yesterday. He has been holidaying for three months with a man called Paul under the alias of Bob. Joy really is unconfined - but the 'Tortoise Wall' around his part of my garden is higher and I think he is just checking it out at the moment - incorrigible creature that he is!

I hope the one you found Maxiebear has also got back to his home - or a good one to replace it.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #14
sarah68
Egg

Hi,

I know of an elderley couple who live in Kirkham that have lost their old tort around this time. I am not close to them, it came about as I have found a young tortoise in my garden and contacted them from an advert that they placed in our local post office. passing. Now this not the first time this chap has disappeared and each time they have found it in Blackpool. I have their phone number it is XXXXXXXXXXXX. The lady is a dear soul and she is very upset at her torts walk about. Please let me know if there is any luck.

Last edited by egyptiandan64; 20-05-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Closed Thread