Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Pictures

Old 13-08-2018, 08:13 AM   #21
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Funny how it affects people differently isn’t it. Rheumatoid Arthritis is horrible. Yet another auto immune disease. Does she have just the one? I have two, my eldest son has two...

Thank goodness for slippers! I actually love slippers. I’m such a granny but I love to take my shoes off and slip my feet into a nice comfy warm pair of slippers.

Hope your symptoms pass quickly, Suze.
So that’s how you spell rheumatoid I’m hopeless and yes she just has that, but that’s enough!

I love my slippers too, and my pj’s

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 12:59 PM   #22
Jan W
Sub Adult

Slippers! Yes - I will now confess I have fluffy slipper boots..... usually for winter but wore them yesterday.
Old 13-08-2018, 01:00 PM   #23
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan W View Post
Slippers! Yes - I will now confess I have fluffy slipper boots..... usually for winter but wore them yesterday.
I’m still in my summer slippers but I have slipper boots for the winter too. I get a new pair every Christmas. They’re great aren’t they?!

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #24
Suze65
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan W View Post
Ah yes slipper boots, they are a wardrobe staple

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2018, 06:32 PM   #25
CherryBrandy
Adult

beautiful slippers. I owned my pair for over ten years, fitflop, £80 (are you mad !!!!!) sheepskin special sole, slip on, they are so bouncy and mould to my feet. I could live in my slippers...in fact I wish my feet were slippers. During the night if I can not find my slippers I panic, I am so OCD with them...second pair same brand, reduced to £75 because they wore out ten years later (never had any thing wear out!) were very hard at first and now moulded I bounce around as if on air.....CB
Old 17-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #26
Jan W
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
beautiful slippers. I owned my pair for over ten years, fitflop, £80 (are you mad !!!!!) sheepskin special sole, slip on, they are so bouncy and mould to my feet. I could live in my slippers...in fact I wish my feet were slippers. During the night if I can not find my slippers I panic, I am so OCD with them...second pair same brand, reduced to £75 because they wore out ten years later (never had any thing wear out!) were very hard at first and now moulded I bounce around as if on air.....CB
Mine cost £5 in Asda sale ...……….
Old 17-08-2018, 11:08 PM   #27
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
I just looked them up Clare as I’d never heard of them. The microwobbleboard midsole is such a fantastic design, especially for those of us with terrible balance! Love the double shearling too. Looks like money well spent.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 02:38 PM   #28
CherryBrandy
Adult

It must be a girlie thing !! Buying slippers is a pink job in our household and I take it seriously !
Old 20-08-2018, 09:30 PM   #29
Jan W
Sub Adult

I'm just about to order some, they look amazing and there is 10% off for signing up. I may buy some of their flip flops too. Considering I choose my shoes, trainers and walking boots it seems a bit daft not to have decent slippers on my feet!

Now which colour do I go for? I think I may choose based on the pom pom colour. Guess?
Old 27-08-2018, 06:26 PM   #30
CherryBrandy
Adult

oooh can not be pink cause not sure they do them !!! I reckon Jan you need some which match your hat ! you reminded me of that film with hercule poirot when they were in the Med....we should have taken a pickie for SW the other year !