Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Off Topic Classifieds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
FLINTUS
Juvenile

Default Jadatzi GALS-babies

So I have had a number of hatchlings from my guys so I will have these up for sale. These are pure Jadatzi, albino body and shells. At the moment they are very young, about a week, so want them to grow a bit and will post after I get back from hols when they are ready which will be mid-July so will be a month old. However you can get them now and I will deliver later.

Prices are £1 per snail(most will sell for £1.50 to £2 a snail), discounts are available on multiple snails-3 or more.

Postage IS available, but obviously will have to calculate it and am not sure on price yet, guessing it will be around £2-4 but will see as I also have to cover a very minor cost for packaging. They are being raised at high humidity with decent heat and fed on a mixed diet with cuttlefish bone. They are the perfect first pet as easy to care for-by the way these will NOT be sold for feeder food.

Pics will be put up shortly, either tomorrow or Friday.
1.2 Serrated/Forest Hingebacks
Fish
Snails-Achatina Fulica 'Jadatzi', Limicolaria Flammea, Limicolaria Numidica, Archachatina marginata suturalis,
Achatina Tincta

Jadatzi GALS for sale:
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...799#post610799
FLINTUS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
albino, gals, jadatzi