Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Mediterranean Tortoises - Information & Questions

Old 25-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #31
Horace2
Hatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuna1971 View Post
I'll probably invest in this myself at a later date after I've tried to sort the one I've got xx
Hi thank you so much for your help. I have the CHE its working good. Horace is still not eating his pellets which he did love! The temps during the day are 23c in the room and 22c on the table. During the night the temps with the CHE are 17c to 18c. Under his basking lamp the temp is 35c for 12 hours
I have just given him a bath and there was poo and white stuff so he peed too. Do you know if I could buy something to put into his bath to make him eat more?
Chris x
Horace2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #32
lonelylayla
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace2 View Post
Hi thank you so much for your help. I have the CHE its working good. Horace is still not eating his pellets which he did love! The temps during the day are 23c in the room and 22c on the table. During the night the temps with the CHE are 17c to 18c. Under his basking lamp the temp is 35c for 12 hours
I have just given him a bath and there was poo and white stuff so he peed too. Do you know if I could buy something to put into his bath to make him eat more?
Chris x
there is a product called "Reptoboost" which you can add to a warm bath (be careful to wash off in fresh water after). That seems to act as a pick me up.
http://www.petdrugsonline.co.uk/p-13...FYWWtAodHiQA5Q

TG Terresteris 1:3:1 Apollo & Layla, Santa, Helpa & Unig
TG Iberia 2:3:0 Tonka, LJ, Persephone, Cleo & Clyde
Saffron TGG RIP Jaunary 2019
Jasper, Harry & Ruby pussy cats
4 ex bat hens.
lonelylayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #33
sandy
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horace2 View Post
Chris x
You could try lowering the temps under the heat during the day, as 35c for 12 hrs is quite hot. Or at least changing for a few hours. If the temps are too hot, they will hide or just bask rather than eat.

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tortoisefriends
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote