Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 01-07-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
cove61
Egg

Default might have found myself a tortoise

Being in scotland it not all that easy to find a breeder, i have been looking for a wee while now but without much luck, and yesterday my mum calles to say she was in a house today (she is a community occupational therapist) and while she was in the garden measuring up a tortise walked right up to her, looked her up and down and walked away. She spoke to the guy who said he started keeping them about 14 years ago he doesnt breed that often as he hasnt been well so his group is only small, but he has batch of eggs in his incubator and if i really want one to give him a call and we could arrage for me to come up and vist so i can ask him stuff and he can ask me what i know (feels like a swatting for an exam). Mum said he seemed a really nice guy had a huge out door inclosure and one room made up for them indoors. So i shall see when i go up next week what he is like, is there anything i should be asking and looking out for, if i dont think it is right i will not take one, although that will be hard, i will be strong any helpfull tips would be most welcome
cove61 is offline   Reply With Quote