Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Where to Buy and Bargains

Old 30-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #21
Easter Bunny
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catwoman63 View Post
Is this the fridge you had delivered Lynne? It doesn't look like its got an ice box at the top, good price and quick delivery.

Im hibernating my 2 oldest girls in soil filled hutches in their shed. Lilly I'm going to hibernate in my normal kitchen fridge in the salad draw.

I might get this fridge if you have checked It out and It hasnt got a ice box in It when you opened It. Let me know lynne x
I've opened it and it hasn't got an icebox

Its in its place ready to be tested

If you order it from Very, you should get £20 of with a code..have a look on their website or have a look on vouchercodes.

xx
Old 02-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #22
Catwoman63
Adult

Thanks Lynne, good price as well, iv got polystyrene boxes with lids I've decided to hibernate the 3 tortoises in instead of the hitches as they are better for insulation, the adult boxes are large so won't be able to fit them in the fridge so will attempt to hibernate them in the insulated shed and see how that goes, Lilly I can hibernate in the fridge in a smaller polysterene box so will fit in the fridge, will order this fridge. My 2 adults have been trying to hibernate for a few weeks now, not eating etc, but I don't want to put them down till November, Lilly is stll up and about eating and will start to slow her down mid October then her 3 weeks she will be ready to go down at the same time as the adults. I'm keeping the hatchling and the younger juvenile up all winter and will hibernate them next year.

Sorry for waffling, but thanks for the fridge details I will order this in a few weeks, let me know if yours keeps to temperature Lynne. X

0.3.0 - T Horsfieldii (Xena, Zelda & Lilly)
2.2.0 - TG Terrestris (Zeus, Astreus / Zagreus & Alexia)
1.2.0 - Zebra Finches (Gunner / Bonnie & May)
0.1.0 - SBT (Hazel)
1.0.0 - FBD (Ted)
Catwoman63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #23
Easter Bunny
Adult

[
Sorry for waffling, but thanks for the fridge details I will order this in a few weeks, let me know if yours keeps to temperature Lynne. X[/QUOTE]

Will do

Think all 8 0f mine will fit, whilst their small anyway