Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 17-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #11
gtm
Hatchling

less flexible than normal - fortunately its really not disabling for me in any way - I can do anything that any one else can except be a concert pianist or surgeon but there was never any risk of that! I will post a photo up tonight.
gtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
Toni115
Adult

gtm...
very interesting, I will have to look that one up, it kind of interests me as my daughter was born with polydactyly (sp) and syndactyly she had two toes completely fused together and an extra toe, she has so far had 4 plastic surgeries and 3 full on orthopeadic surgeries and will need another one or two ops!! She also has very odd shaped fingers, very long and they are slightly curved upwards, not very noticable though, is your condition noticable?
Old 17-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #13
helen1
Sub Adult

French mainly, german, ancient latin and greek, bsl...and a meagre smattering of spanish and italian ie touristy.

Which Doctor? well, as I am very old and watched the first episode as it was broadcast....I have a wide choice...Sylvester McCoy and Ace were a great partnership.....but the current Dr is dreamy......oh I dont know...my sky plus is full of old episodes...will treat myself to the Collection one day.
Old 17-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #14
chris_walton
Sub Adult

and kelly is a brilliant decorator also good at removals (floods) she has a talent for burning food and pole dances at the weekends

i lied about the last bit lol

chris_walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #15
joathome
Adult

I have tattoos
i had the first initial of my 2 children tattoo'd on my wrists

I have my full name in chinese on my left foot and a shooting star on right foot as i always see them in the summer, pics aint all that because like Ajay said no one likes feet so didnt show the whole foot

I had a plastic knee cap fitted when i was 13, no pics of that though
Old 17-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #16
Lyn
Adult

I am also very good at saying the wrong thing and embarrassing myself
I have my ears pierced 8 times but have no tattoos
I have uncontrolled epilepsy and a VNS implant in my chest that gets swiped with a magnet. (so far doesn't work)
I am 5 foot 11 and very clumsy
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #17
chris_walton
Sub Adult

and kelly is a brilliant decorator also good at removals (floods) she has a talent for burning food and pole dances at the weekends

i lied about the last bit lol

chris_walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #18
cruzer

I can.........erm cant say that !!!
I have a tattoo !! 8)
I can whip my sons but on the Wii boxing !!!!!
I love camping and getting drunk in camp fields in wales !!!!!!

sharon xx
Old 17-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #19
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

not much about me that i ahve not already mentioned in my profile. i play rugby(hooker), i was once on sky sports at twickernham before the real match came on. i can speak french, can play recorder,trumpet(was made to learn at school), and abit of the guitar. i ment austin stevens (snake guy off tv) in bristol last year. getting a tattoo of a poppy wreath on my back when i am 18. my first pet tree frog was on the front of the paper once. I am CRB checked to work with kids, i have a full first aid certficate.

don't no about embrassing but i once tried to ride up a ramp on my bike when i was 11 and fell off, i was scaried that my parents would have a go at me that i hid my bike at my mates did not tell my parents that i had broke 2 ribs until 4 days later. thats about it.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #20
Larrah
Hatchling

OOh..good thread!

My talent i suppose is youth work...am 22 and have been in paid employment in the voluntary and private sector since i was 15! Am studying youth and community work at uni and just been predicted a 1:1. Spoke at house of commons on behalf of young people and been involved with youth parliment in my younger days too (bit like john on big brother : celebrity high jacked) oooo i love an opportunity to show off....

Usually my embarrassing talent is telling people i'm doing a online course about tortoises-but don't think it will have the same effect here so i suppose i can tell you i used to be employed as a face painter and still do parties now! xxx
Larrah is offline   Reply With Quote