Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 13-03-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
tortsreporter
Egg

Default Tortoise Owners... WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Hi tortoise lovers

I am doing a project for my final year at university on Tortoises and I was hoping to make a 'gallery' style page.

I was wondering if any of you would be able to help? I need photo's of owners posing with their tortoises, and a little paragraph with your full name and age, the torts name, age and breed - and a little paragraph about why you love him/her?

Also, if anyone's tortoise does anything interesting that we could write about... or if you've had your tortoise for a long time and think it might be worth mentioning... PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!

I'm putting it together in a magazine style supplement. If anyone can help (and it would be very much appreciated if you can) please can you send your replies to: theshellsupplement@gmail.com

Thanks for your help

TR
tortsreporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #2
egyptiandan64
Super Moderator
Adult

I think you'll have to give us more information as to what your actually doing before anyone might help.
Also sadly right now it's not a good idea to have your full name and a picture of yourself with your tortoise floating out there in the world. It's much to easy to look up where someone lives and sadly steal your tortoise. So I don't think your going to find many people on the forum who will help you out with exactly that.

Danny

Tags
tortoise