Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #11
Eire_Ade
Super Moderator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by caledonia View Post
Holyhead won't be all that far from Chester is it? I once went the Holyhead/Dublin route and wasn't far off Chester on the way. It depends where in Ireland Brodi is, it could be Galway or something
Hi Alan,

Brodi is in Antrim which is up the North of Ireland and would be a good few hours drive from Dublin, but Dublin or Dunlaoghaire - Holyhead are the best routes.

Chester being about 1 1/2 hours drive from Holyhead. Darren is an exceptional tortoise breeder and his knowledge and aftercare of them is second to none in my opinion.

My Tortoises :- Dug (Testudo Graeca Ibera Terrestris (Syrian), Penny, JJ (JennyJack), Buttons and Gem (Testudo Graeca Ibera)
Old 25-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
sarah
Administrator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire_Ade View Post
Hi Alan,

Brodi is in Antrim which is up the North of Ireland and would be a good few hours drive from Dublin, but Dublin or Dunlaoghaire - Holyhead are the best routes.

Chester being about 1 1/2 hours drive from Holyhead. Darren is an exceptional tortoise breeder and his knowledge and aftercare of them is second to none in my opinion.
Totally agree about Darren he is one of the Uk's top tortoise breeders. He isnt on line as much any more. I speak to him every day so if you want me to pass on a message please pm me.

STRUGGLING TO FIND WEEDS? LOOK AT OUR DRIED WEEDS 'READY TO FEED'

Home of 'Grow Your Own Food' Bearded Dragon, Tortoise, Rabbit, Hamster seed mixes from 89p FREE POST
Livefood, Thermostats, Housing, Heating, Mercury Vapour bulbs, UVB etc etc CHEAP PRICES
TORTOISES ARE MY PASSION
Old 25-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
Hubba Bubba
Incubating

Any breeders in Ireland?
Old 25-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #14
Hubba Bubba
Incubating

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah View Post
Totally agree about Darren he is one of the Uk's top tortoise breeders. He isnt on line as much any more. I speak to him every day so if you want me to pass on a message please pm me.

I am not too good with this lol don't know how to pm someone - could you email me his number or email address. I am in Irelnd too really really wanting a tort and cant get one!! it is boltme2@hotmail.com THANKS
Closed Thread