Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #11
linda
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbaitwebs View Post
I had some dispariging comments from people I tried to buy one from, their house was four times the size of my grandparents and they did look down on me alot when I said I converted a single bed, its just rediculous how much space theres had I could have given up my entire garden and it wouldn't have been enough to these people.

i think a table the size of a single bed is fine

and you have enough garden space to make a suitable sized out door area

i have sent you a pm private mail
Old 11-07-2009, 08:54 PM   #12
spiderbaitwebs
Incubating

Send a message via MSN to spiderbaitwebs Send a message via Yahoo to spiderbaitwebs
Default thanks

thank you so much the woman we met today was so creul with her comments, she basically said selling one of her torts to a inexperianced child like me would probably result in the torts death, now that hurt considering hom much work and monies gone into getting the enclousers done god I wish my camera hadn't broke so I could show you all!
Old 11-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #13
spiderbaitwebs
Incubating

Send a message via MSN to spiderbaitwebs Send a message via Yahoo to spiderbaitwebs

thats it I surrender, I wont have this home forever when my grandparents die I will just have enough money to get a small flat certainly not the space I have now I am thinking aheadand cant see me having a gainat out door run in a flat or my canal boat that is about the same budget for me, oh well atleast a tortoises dint end up in my run or encloser clearly theyw ould never be big enough bet a rabbit or something the like would find it bloody luxury tho.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
Evie
Sub Adult

By reading a few of your posts I can see you are very passionate about getting a tortoise but what also strikes me is that you are sensible enough to know that long term maybe a tortoise is not an ideal pet for you.

They do need alot of space and a canal boat or small flat really would not be appropriate - they can actually cost a fair bit to maintain as well - electric - vets bills - bulbs and most of all time - you are young so your circumstances will chage as you have already mentioned.

Good luck with what ever you decide.
Closed Thread