Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 01-09-2019, 11:42 AM   #261
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze65 View Post
Gordon, it’s really important that you stay mobile and do get out of bed enough, and walk up and down, I would imagine they don’t want you to be at risk of getting a chest infection, which can happen if you are not mobile enough. Even if if it bloody hurts , you must do it ! Seriously! Xxx
Every time I go walk about I get a high temperature and go light headed so they have now told me not to go to far as they dont want all the paperwork.

And every time I go somewhere they are swooping in on my bed to change sheets and move everything about on my table even though I tell them to leave it alone it does my flippin head in.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 11:46 AM   #262
Gordon
Adult

I was up again at 4 am sick as a dog and and started off freezing cold so had loads of blankets then an hour later I'm kicking it all off and dripping with sweat.
I'm wondering if I'm going through the menopause.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:22 PM   #263
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
What about counting sheep or better still we could get together and sing you to sleep!!!!
That would soon get him out of bed to get away from the racket, I’m sure!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
I was up again at 4 am sick as a dog and and started off freezing cold so had loads of blankets then an hour later I'm kicking it all off and dripping with sweat.
I'm wondering if I'm going through the menopause.
Sounds bloody miserable! Hope your temperature isn’t spiking again. x

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:23 PM   #264
Gordon
Adult

My temp is up and down all day today more up than down so now fave a fan going as they get worried here when it goes over 38 so I told them that was good as when I had the cellulitis it went up to 39.2 I think.
Well just had a walk out into a garden they have here on a roof and its covered in sow thistles and huge dandelions.
So I'm planning a midnight escapade with a big bag and do some weeding for them free of charge.
Old 01-09-2019, 03:34 PM   #265
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
My temp is up and down all day today more up than down so now fave a fan going as they get worried here when it goes over 38 so I told them that was good as when I had the cellulitis it went up to 39.2 I think.
Well just had a walk out into a garden they have here on a roof and its covered in sow thistles and huge dandelions.
So I'm planning a midnight escapade with a big bag and do some weeding for them free of charge.
As much as you must hate it, sounds like you're in the right place for the time being.
As for the weeds -Love it!!! Like finding treasure.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 07:10 PM   #266
CherryBrandy
Adult

don't do escapades if your dressing gown is still shrunk goodness knows what else you may catch .!
Old 02-09-2019, 03:21 AM   #267
Gordon
Adult

2.15 am and sat here with a nebuliser so so bored. Been awake all night with the fan on sweating sat on the bed just in shorts and sexy white stockings while everyone else including all the nurses cold.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:40 AM   #268
tortydat
Sub Adult

Hope you managed to get a bit of sleep as the night wore on and that the first dressing change goes well today. x
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 09:51 AM   #269
Gordon
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
Hope you managed to get a bit of sleep as the night wore on and that the first dressing change goes well today. x
I'm really not looking forward to it Mary as I know it will hurt and they have just given me something to semi sedate me apparently which has mad me even more anxious.
Old 02-09-2019, 01:02 PM   #270
tortydat
Sub Adult

Hopefully the sedation worked and by now it's all over and you got ten out of ten for being brave. Seriously I hope all is starting to heal and your temperature is settling down. x
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote