Old 16-10-2015, 06:44 PM   #1
Stellanne
Hatchling

Default Kighill test

Stellanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 06:45 PM   #2
Stellanne
Hatchling

My pet spider living in the corner of the patio doors...... Outside x x x. Hugs x x
Old 16-10-2015, 07:43 PM   #3
CherryBrandy
Adult

I honestly cant even look....is it big, hairy? ....lurking in the wood shed? ok patio doors....charlotte? insey weeny spider....arrrgh. When I travelled round Australia they had the most gi...nor...mouse spiders. A wolf one stood on its back and launched at me - at least 2 feet no word of a lie how it didn't sink its fangs into my face I don't know. I would rather dance with a crocodile...well almost. CB
Old 16-10-2015, 08:24 PM   #4
Stellanne
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
I honestly cant even look....is it big, hairy? ....lurking in the wood shed? ok patio doors....charlotte? insey weeny spider....arrrgh. When I travelled round Australia they had the most gi...nor...mouse spiders. A wolf one stood on its back and launched at me - at least 2 feet no word of a lie how it didn't sink its fangs into my face I don't know. I would rather dance with a crocodile...well almost. CB
You are funny CB.... No not big or hairy.....a bit of a let down really..... But it comes every night and sits..
What is really bad at this time of year is when you are minding your own business and a HUGE spider wanders in front of the TV and then runs under the settee!,,, x x x x hugs x x
Old 16-10-2015, 10:29 PM   #5
Wyannis
Hatchling

A massive one was running across the couch towards me the other night. It was horrendous, the stuff of nightmares! If my mum hadn't been round at the time and managed to trap it I would have had to spend the rest of the evening hiding in my bedroom. I was honestly traumatised! It nearly didn't fit in the pint glass it was so huge. Yuck. Hate them.
Wyannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 02:04 PM   #6
CherryBrandy
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellanne View Post
You are funny CB.... No not big or hairy.....a bit of a let down really..... But it comes every night and sits..
What is really bad at this time of year is when you are minding your own business and a HUGE spider wanders in front of the TV and then runs under the settee!,,, x x x x hugs x x
exactly! ... what other creature would we let ...'comes every night and sits...
it is the concept., im looking round now.

I got my big thick heavy book on gardening the other night and placed it over the top of a great big ...and sits.there..black hairy bog eyed spider on the carpet and dropped the heavy book from a height at arms length - (I know but I really panicked and first thing to hand without taking eyes off Mr Big) Well won't ever do that again - the flipping thing shot outwards on the air current with the downward motion of the book at speed and flew through the air towards my legs. I thought I was a gona. I ran out the room like a demented banshee. Now everytime I look at my gardening book I get shudders. lesson learnt though.