Shelled Warriors Forums
 

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Pictures

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,436
Default Baby browns





upload pictures url

Last edited by Gordon; 08-09-2020 at 04:20 PM.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 04:18 PM   #2
sandy
Senior Member
Adult
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kent UK
Posts: 12,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post


Wow Gordon you have done it:0) They look really good well done:0)
__________________
< > 60+, keeping ibera, graeca and box turtles
\0/
/_\

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tortoisefriends
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 04:29 PM   #3
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,436
Default

well its taken all my willpower not to say anything and thats taken some doing i can tell you.
Well all three of my females laid a total of 133 eggs +18 that got broken so wow.
I was thinking there has to be one in that lot that would be fertile so sleepless nights and stress you could never imagine until they were old enough to candle them and OMG 110 had embryos in them.
At the moment of typing this 55 have stuck their heads out and a few to go so I'm sure this will get updated.
Any good ideas as to what I do with them will be greatly received.

Also they will be reluctantly up for sale so if interested pm me.

Last edited by Gordon; 08-09-2020 at 05:23 PM.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:12 PM   #4
sandy
Senior Member
Adult
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kent UK
Posts: 12,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
well its taken all my willpower not to say anything and thats taken some doing i can tell you.
Well all three of my females laid a total of 133 eggs +18 that got broken so wow.
I was thinking there has to be one in that lot that would be fertile so sleepless nights and stress you could never imagine until they were old enough to candle them and OMG 110 had embryos in them.
At the moment of typing this 55 have stuck their heads out and a few to go so I'm sure this will get updated.
Any good ideas as to what I do with them will be greatly received.

Also they will be reluctantly up for sale so if interested pm me.

If only I were younger:0)
Good luck with them :0)
__________________
< > 60+, keeping ibera, graeca and box turtles
\0/
/_\

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tortoisefriends
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 06:14 PM   #5
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
If only I were younger:0)
Good luck with them :0)
You know you are more than welcome if you want one.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 07:33 PM   #6
tortydat
Member
Juvenile
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 985
Default

They look absolutely fantastic Gordon congratulations.
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 09:12 AM   #7
tortydat
Member
Juvenile
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 985
Default

How are all those babies doing it's about time we had some more pictures? xx
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 01:23 PM   #8
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,436
Default

I will in a day or so when they are all out.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2020, 12:06 PM   #9
sandy
Senior Member
Adult
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kent UK
Posts: 12,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
I will in a day or so when they are all out.
How many more to hatch please?
__________________
< > 60+, keeping ibera, graeca and box turtles
\0/
/_\

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tortoisefriends
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2020, 12:51 PM   #10
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,436
Default

I think possibly 10 there are also 8 more nearly out of their shells.
And on the table I think its 68
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.