Shelled Warriors Forums
 

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Pictures

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #11
tortydat
Member
Juvenile
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 787
Default

Maybe she just never got over Jason. xx
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 02:59 PM   #12
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
Maybe she just never got over Jason. xx
If she had I'm sure we would of been told by now.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 06:35 PM   #13
emma_mcraf
Senior Member
Adult
 
emma_mcraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Devon
Posts: 10,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Not necessarily.
There was a clue in the last post.
Youíve lost me!

Iím thinking...Kylie....Australian...lucky, clucky...chickens! See, brain has gone to mush!
Nowt in those clues to indicate anything tort-related...am I just being a dunce?
__________________
Emma
Mum to:
4 children 3.1.0
Testudo Hermanni 5.12.0:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esme, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia and Amaris
Chickens 0.2.0: Beatrice & Emilia
White's Tree Frog (Litoria Caerulea) 1.0.0: Tiko
Mack Snow Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Jazz
Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Bindi
Budgie: 0.1.0: Gaia
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie
emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #14
emma_mcraf
Senior Member
Adult
 
emma_mcraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Devon
Posts: 10,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
Maybe she just never got over Jason. xx
Ooh....now I’m thinking gravid behaviour or the use of an incubator....
Sorry, Clare! Just busy speculating about your life!

I’ll email....
__________________
Emma
Mum to:
4 children 3.1.0
Testudo Hermanni 5.12.0:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esme, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia and Amaris
Chickens 0.2.0: Beatrice & Emilia
White's Tree Frog (Litoria Caerulea) 1.0.0: Tiko
Mack Snow Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Jazz
Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Bindi
Budgie: 0.1.0: Gaia
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie
emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #15
tortydat
Member
Juvenile
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 787
Default

I think you're mind is working overtime Emma just stick to the Australian theme!
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #16
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Youíve lost me!

Iím thinking...Kylie....Australian...lucky, clucky...chickens! See, brain has gone to mush!
Nowt in those clues to indicate anything tort-related...am I just being a dunce?
Close but no cigar
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 07:32 PM   #17
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Ooh....now Iím thinking gravid behaviour or the use of an incubator....
Sorry, Clare! Just busy speculating about your life!

Iíll email....
Nope
As Mary says think Australian no tortoises but they do have other things.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2018, 08:30 PM   #18
emma_mcraf
Senior Member
Adult
 
emma_mcraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Devon
Posts: 10,763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortydat View Post
I think you're mind is working overtime Emma just stick to the Australian theme!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Nope
As Mary says think Australian no tortoises but they do have other things.
Hmmm....as clear as mud!

Iíd have gone for an Aussie dog but canít think of one other than a dingo!
Emus and wallaby in the garden then!
Iíd have suggested a cockatoo but then thought how silly, Gordon would have been having fun with innuendos there!

We have a budgie and an Australian Whiteís tree frog, so have the Aussie pets box ticked, but I donít think itís either of them.

Bet Iím missing something really obvious.....
__________________
Emma
Mum to:
4 children 3.1.0
Testudo Hermanni 5.12.0:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esme, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia and Amaris
Chickens 0.2.0: Beatrice & Emilia
White's Tree Frog (Litoria Caerulea) 1.0.0: Tiko
Mack Snow Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Jazz
Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Bindi
Budgie: 0.1.0: Gaia
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie
emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 06:53 AM   #19
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 5,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Hmmm....as clear as mud!

Iíd have gone for an Aussie dog but canít think of one other than a dingo!
Emus and wallaby in the garden then!
Iíd have suggested a cockatoo but then thought how silly, Gordon would have been having fun with innuendos there!

We have a budgie and an Australian Whiteís tree frog, so have the Aussie pets box ticked, but I donít think itís either of them.

Bet Iím missing something really obvious.....
Your getting close but definitely not a dog
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2018, 07:29 AM   #20
Suze65
Senior Member
Adult
 
Suze65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 6,658
Default

So much of the usual madness has been going on since I last logged in, sorry it’s been a while. But, I must say what cute little torts, they really are super gorgeous, and great photos Clare.
__________________
Suze.

3 THB, Sammy, Jemima, & Phoebe
7 Marginated, Tabitha, Ptolome, Tatiana, Noah,Lottey, Lulu & Poppy
1 TGG (Emma) RIP Feb 2012
Suze65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.