Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #11
yuna1971
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoise1and2 View Post
It will be a loss to this forum if you do decide to leave....esp since you are an owner of redfoots! Us redfoot owners need to stick together! Anyway...stay here for the tortoises and the genuine questions tort owners have. Just blow off all the drama that you may have encountered...don't let them ruin your interest and excellent advice that you give to others on this forum. Hope you stay! For the sake of the torts out there....because believe it or not there are tons of people on here that read your posts for advice.
Hear Hear !
What a lovely post... xx

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
Old 24-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #12
Bindi
Super Moderator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoise1and2 View Post
It will be a loss to this forum if you do decide to leave....esp since you are an owner of redfoots! Us redfoot owners need to stick together! Anyway...stay here for the tortoises and the genuine questions tort owners have. Just blow off all the drama that you may have encountered...don't let them ruin your interest and excellent advice that you give to others on this forum. Hope you stay! For the sake of the torts out there....because believe it or not there are tons of people on here that read your posts for advice.
Yup - ditto
Old 24-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #13
Rowan
Sub Adult

Chris, please don't go you really will be so missed. You are one of the people I trust on here to give rounded and sound advice.

Apart from that I enjoy chatting to you about regular stuff and you never fail to make me smile.

And you still haven't taught me any card tricks and you promised

Row xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 24-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #14
Henry-flash
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Henry-flash

I was personally pretty appaled at what I read last night in chat. It was very sad to see people who are supposed to be adult behaving in such a manner.

I'd say all involved were at fault, but I should thank you all as it has confirmed for me why I rarely post on forums anymore. There is more to life than petty internet squabbles, especially when they escalate to such levels.

The North West Tortoise Group
Old 24-04-2011, 10:30 PM   #15
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

well i never go on the chat thing nor even look at it so have no idea what it is about
Old 25-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #16
Neddy
Sub Adult

Chris, I think it's good that you have apologised for the happenings on chat. I was not happy with what I read and know you are a much better person then that.

However; I can certainly sympathise because I have also been baited and snapped and it's a shame that people feel the need to wind others up. I don't think anyone deserves to have there ''laundry washed in public'' and that is what happened to you. If it was me I would of said a lot worse.........

The worst thing is Chris is the affect and outcome you are letting it have on you.

Your wisdom and presents will be missed if you leave, I hope you have a rethink and remain with us. The bottom line is Chris we want you here and we want your advice.

Much Love

Sara
Old 25-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #17
yuna1971
Adult

I am hoping Chris has put behind all what happened and after some thought is still staying with SW. Yay!!...(I hope)
I think the matter has been addressed and dealt with and we can all continue to enjoy all thats good about this site. xx

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
Old 25-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #18
Pussygalore
Adult

if anyone is really intending to leave then don't they just do it! without a big anouncement, to me it would seem they are really looking to see how much support they have, if they are well known and popular they should know that without having to ask. Members 'leave' all the time but most of them end up comming back, there aren't many forums that can compete with this one and they find that out fairly quickly.

Last edited by Pussygalore; 25-04-2011 at 07:08 PM.
Old 25-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #19
THEHANDOFOMEGA
Juvenile

chris i was a witness to the goings on and all i can say is that it got way out of hand way to quickly and agree with the sentiments of others. Dont leave it would be tragic
Old 25-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #20
Bindi
Super Moderator
Adult

I am closing this thread as Red Foot Marg has been posting again today.

I also think a line needs to be drawn under the events in chat last night.

Appologies to those that were upset and offended -

As Kelly has said, we are not referees, we cannot be here 24/7

It is your forum, your chatbox. If it is abused; be it by rude and insulting behaviour towards other members, or goading and baiting other members we will have to seriously reconsider whether it is worth our time having this facility.

All the time we are sorting out squabbles between adults that should seriously know better, we are not helping tortoises or their keepers...and THAT is the reason we are here.

Now. Let's move on.

Last edited by Bindi; 25-04-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Closed Thread