Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Feedback/Suggestions/Problems

Old 11-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
marfy7
Egg

Default photos

Hi All... trying to upload photo but its telling me file is invalid... is it something I'm doing wrong??? (Sandy said would try and establish the breed of Milly) Woke Molly this morning and she had a warm in a box by the rad, then nice warm bath, and did the same as Me Shell's tortoise.. put head under for ages, so strange to see her do that, picked her up as thought would have to give her mouth to mouth if stayed under any longer, then she went and did it again.. are they taking on water when doing this?? or just wallowing in the warmth, anyway, she had had a little food and now tucked up with the lamp on asleep..bless. thats 2 up and 1 to go, and she'll be up tomorrow. Any suggestions with pics would be a help... Thanks Maggie
marfy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
egyptiandan64
Super Moderator
Adult

Here you go Maggie http://forums.shelledwarriors.co.uk/...pic.php?t=7926

Yes she is drinking water when her head is underwater, so try not to worry. As well it's possible to startle a tortoise with it's head underwater and their mouth full of water. They can actually asperate (get the water into their lungs) the water which is bad. Try not to pick her up when her head is underwater.

Danny
Old 11-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
marfy7
Egg

Hi Danny... Thanks for that, but when I do that it states invalid image file..have installed image resizer but still saying invalid file. .did read the other method....but how do I open photobucket on another page???? sorry computers were never my thing...[/img]
Old 11-02-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
egyptiandan64
Super Moderator
Adult

When you are on shelledwarriors push CTRL and N at the same time and a second window will open up. With the second window go to photobucket and get your picture, use the last address, and copy. At the bottom of the screen in the toolbar click on the shelledwarriors button than paste the picture in your post.

Danny
Old 11-02-2008, 07:21 PM   #5
marfy7
Egg

Default photos

Thanks Stells... its unticked... and Danny, getting 2nd window but will not paste... thanks for all help, gonna leave it now coz doing my head in..!!!!! will come to it a little later. Maggie.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #6
marfy7
Egg

Thank you very much