Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 27-06-2009, 02:36 AM   #91
Paulg1
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I think the respect being spoken of is the respect for the death of a human being.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "many like him"
many have said he should be respected for his accomplishments now. I just don't understand why it couldn't be given while he was alive. "many like him" I mean people that have done so much good but are surrounded by controversy.

"Stop the world, I want to get off!"
Paulg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 03:20 AM   #92
Tr@cey
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Fletcher View Post
Tracey.....you sound very shallow minded if you can not understand and appreciate peoples pain......I just hope that no one close to you dies and then hours later pokes jokes at you!!!

This for many is Like Princess Diana all over again..........did you poke fun at her death too???

Dawn
Yes I did...sorry...how close to her were you then?
Tr@cey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 03:30 AM   #93
Tr@cey
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy D View Post
Very sad news, his poor children R.I.P MJ u will never be forgotten x x x
'Poor children' are you serious, Blanket is probably leaping with joy now he can change his name!
Old 27-06-2009, 04:27 AM   #94
baybay
Incubating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr@cey View Post
'Poor children' are you serious, Blanket is probably leaping with joy now he can change his name!
Such stupid assumptions, it seems like you like to start drama. Obviously you are upsetting people, do you not know when to stop?

I thought you said you were going back to another form, I hope you weren't bluffing...

R.I.P Stewie you will be missed
baybay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 08:00 AM   #95
tartaruga amore
Sub Adult

Tracy, i must apologize, i had previously thought i had been conversing with a mature adult, it has now become clear that you are just a child and a very immature one at that, perhaps you would be more suited to a forum closer to your mental age group
tartaruga amore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 08:32 AM   #96
Lyn
Adult

I am just lost for words at your lack of compassion and I think it's just very sad.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #97
Zen
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Zen

My husband saw MJ in 1988 during his 'Bad Tour' in Cork and thought it was absolutly amazing, he remembers him being on a telescopic arm that came out over the audiance, my husband was right near the front. The atmosphere was incredible- Memories like that are priceless. RIP MJ.

Rachael & Zen (THB)
'Show gratitude to every living thing'
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #98
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr@cey View Post
Yes I did...sorry...how close to her were you then?
Well at least you are being honest. I am not a MJ fan by the way, in fact I think his songs are rank but I did think when I read your joke, oh dear a lot of people won't be liking that at all.

You say you poked fun at the death of Diana but are you comfortable with a joke about a little girl who went missing in Portugal? I feel sick at the thought of there being such a thing as a joke about that but there are people out there who find it funny
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #99
Tr@cey
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartaruga amore View Post
Tracy, i must apologize, i had previously thought i had been conversing with a mature adult, it has now become clear that you are just a child and a very immature one at that, perhaps you would be more suited to a forum closer to your mental age group
I would just like to point out that I posted a joke that lot's of people would find funny, and I very quickly realised that it was not taken well by the people on this thread. Because of this I have not posted any more jokes. I do not think that or anything else I have said deserves the barrage of insults you so called mature conversationalists have thrown at me. I have not been trying to cause drama, more so I have expressed an opinion or two and have felt the need to respond to the comments aimed at me.

If you read back through this thread you will see that unlike you I have not insulted anyone.
Old 27-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #100
Tr@cey
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by stells View Post
Millions of people respected MJ in life... thats why millions of fans are mourning his death like he was a family member... I have always respected his talent and always listened to his music in life and now in death and i always will... no matter what stories come up about him... which i am sure will now escalate now he can't defend himself...

I think you will find that the people who are saying his accomplishments should be respected now also respected them when he was alive..

For those people who didn't like him and can't seem to stand people posting that they did... i suggest you stop reading this thread and just mark it as read... you have the choice to do that... just like his fans have the choice to mourn his death and talk about him in a positive way...
At what point did I say I didn't like him? In fact I have a lot of respect for his outstanding musical accomplishments. I do not have a problem with people expressing respect and admiration, but do not understand the 'true love' and 'part of the family' feelings that some people say they have.