Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Rehoming

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
TPGDarren
Banned
Egg

Default Male Russian/Horsfield - Kent

The TPG have been asked to find a home for a special Russian tortoise called Sergey. Very little is known about Sergey. He was found wandering in a field with a broken leg and has now been nursed back to health. He is a little bumpy, but is a real lively character. He is still a bit picky with his food and is looking for a life-time home.

If you would like to offer Sergey a new home, please contact the rehoming team at rehoming@tortoise-protection-group.org.uk with the email subject line 'Russian/Kent'

Full details and photo here:-

http://www.tortoise-protection-group...0.asp?tID=3907

We're looking to finalise a home for Sergey soon, so if you are interested in offering him a home - please drop us a line asap.

Hope you're all well
Kindest Regards
Darren
Old 27-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
sammkins
Hatched

Hi i just wondered how many offers do you have before you actually home a tortoise? Sergey has been on your website for ages and i remember asking after him as i have all the space etc for him, along with others? Maybe you are looking for a very specific home for him? maybe you should be more specific in your post on where you want him to go, as i think alot of people have said they would have him on the other forum.

I just dont understand why you are asking on here too?

Sorry this is not intended to be a moody post, just didnt understand how you did things.
1 Siamese Kitten
6 Horsfield Torts
6 Baby Sulcatas
1 rabbit
2 Aylesbury Ducks

Hubbys list:
20 bearded Dragons
1 Blue tongue Skink
7 Chameleons
House Gheckos

and the list goes on!
Old 27-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
TPGDarren
Banned
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammkins View Post
Hi i just wondered how many offers do you have before you actually home a tortoise? Sergey has been on your website for ages and i remember asking after him as i have all the space etc for him, along with others? Maybe you are looking for a very specific home for him? maybe you should be more specific in your post on where you want him to go, as i think alot of people have said they would have him on the other forum.

I just dont understand why you are asking on here too?

Sorry this is not intended to be a moody post, just didnt understand how you did things.
We want to have as many applications in as possible. We often consult with the previous keepers and take advice from them wityh regards as to who a tortoise is rehomed with. It isn't always a cut and dry situation where we decide

HTH
Darren
Closed Thread