Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Other Animals

Old 13-03-2016, 10:10 PM   #21
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt toast View Post
Bev he is amazing! I have a little black dog called Ted also! (Cavapoo)
Aww...I love Cavapoos. I bet he's gorgeous too, Lynn. I'm allergic to dogs but have often looked into low-shedding breeds such as Cavapoos, maltipoos, Cavachons, Bolognese and Havanese. I'm still concerned about the dander being an allergen though and don't know anyone with a low-shedding dog to test my allergies out.

Ted is such a good name for little dogs. I always loved Wendy's little Teddy too.

Glad to hear the training is going well, Bev.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 10:37 PM   #22
burnt toast
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Aww...I love Cavapoos. I bet he's gorgeous too, Lynn. I'm allergic to dogs but have often looked into low-shedding breeds such as Cavapoos, maltipoos, Cavachons, Bolognese and Havanese. I'm still concerned about the dander being an allergen though and don't know anyone with a low-shedding dog to test my allergies out.

Ted is such a good name for little dogs. I always loved Wendy's little Teddy too.

Glad to hear the training is going well, Bev.
This is why we got Ted, Emma. I grew up with bull terriers (& Gurtrude a beautiful british bull dog! ) so they would be my first choice but my husbands very allergic to dogs. No problems with Ted though. I wouldnt be without him now, he has a lovely nature and loves people!
burnt toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2016, 10:59 PM   #23
emma_mcraf
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt toast View Post
This is why we got Ted, Emma. I grew up with bull terriers (& Gurtrude a beautiful british bull dog! ) so they would be my first choice but my husbands very allergic to dogs. No problems with Ted though. I wouldnt be without him now, he has a lovely nature and loves people!
That's really good to know, thanks Lynn. If your husband tolerates Ted well there's hope for me too. Did you find a breeder local to you? I never seem to find breeders nearer than Essex when I look online.

Testudo Hermanni 5.12.2:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esmé, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus, Celestia, Amaris, Tristan and Clementine
Budgies: Jasper, Ivo, Otis, Henry, Louie and Luca
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie

emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2016, 09:33 PM   #24
burnt toast
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
That's really good to know, thanks Lynn. If your husband tolerates Ted well there's hope for me too. Did you find a breeder local to you? I never seem to find breeders nearer than Essex when I look online.
Yes, but not sure I would recommend them though Emma
burnt toast is offline   Reply With Quote