Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Off Topic Classifieds

Old 26-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
dae
Hatchling

Default Pine snake needs a happy life Manchester or Milton Keynes- now homed

Hi,

I think I have finally convinced a family member to part with a lovely and very large Pine snake. She is approx 4-5 foot (I haven't measure this is an estimate). She is extremely friendly and very beautiful black and white. I'm not sure of the sex but she is around 12 years old+. I just want a really great life for her, she doesn't come with a suitable home- hence me trying to re-home her from her current tank. She has always been well looked after e.g. fed on frozen rats but I just fell her owner hangs on to her for the sake of it and I get sad each time I see her. If you are experienced and think you can offer a great home, she is located in Manchester but I could also bring her home to Milton Keynes for you too. I am not selling her for money but for a better life so I will carefully vet who ever wants her so it would help if you have a history on the forum that I can look through.

I also can't guarentee that this person will part with her but if I have someone interested and it is a great home offered, I might have a chance of convincing them so no hopes up please.

Thanks,

Dae

Last edited by dae; 21-06-2009 at 08:10 PM.
dae is offline   Reply With Quote