Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 15-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #21
Aliza
Juvenile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverley View Post
I have always threatened to try a deep fried Mars bar but I haven't yet.
They are lovely! Like warm gooey Pan Au Chocolat I would describe them
Old 15-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #22
Bindi
Super Moderator
Adult

After Eights - nibble all the chocolate all around the edge so the two leaves are separated. Then move said leaves of chocolate between thumb and index finger to get them to move. sepatate completely if possible ( timing is crucial in this) so tht one is on thumb and the other on forefinger, then let leaf of choc melt in roof of mouth. then suck the other one off finger (by this time is is very very soft and melts really quickly. Nom.
Old 15-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #23
Easter Bunny
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi View Post
After Eights - nibble all the chocolate all around the edge so the two leaves are separated. Then move said leaves of chocolate between thumb and index finger to get them to move. sepatate completely if possible ( timing is crucial in this) so tht one is on thumb and the other on forefinger, then let leaf of choc melt in roof of mouth. then suck the other one off finger (by this time is is very very soft and melts really quickly. Nom.
Yummy!!!
Old 16-04-2012, 12:01 AM   #24
Ian16ac
Egg

Some interesting eating habits! I am going to throw my effort in the mix......marmite and egg sandwiches. MMMM! You have to slightly toast the bread and I cook the egg in the microwave in a cup. Mush the egg into the toast and bam! Its lovely, and a must for all you marmite lovers out there.

Also, my sister in law has very strange eating habits and she has methods to eating her foods. Eg, when eating an aero/kit-kat/crunchie etc she nibbles all the chocolate off the ends, then nibbles the chocolate off the sides, then moves onto the tops and bottoms. She then goes as far as eating a layer at a time with kit-kats! She's unreal, especially when it comes to meal time, everything has an order. I personally think she's bordering on OCD! Lol
Ian16ac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #25
rocio
Hatchling

Sometimes-----but just sometimes-----when I'm eating spaghetti,I start to gag 'cause I'm thinking roundworms,and I have to stop 'cause I can't eat anymore-----but only sometimes. Soggy Weetabix eaten in the shape of a cross, now that is a bit unusual!
rocio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #26
rocio
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by egyptiandan64 View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm mayo on crisps, grilled cheese sandwich must be dunked in ketchup, scrambled eggs must have ketchup on them or I can't eat them . I used to put ketchup on everything and I highly recommend it on green beans.

Danny

Mmmmmm---sandwich with Heinz salad cream and crisps------mmmmmmmm

Am having green beans today so will try them with ketchup.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #27
rocio
Hatchling

Here in Spain one of the delights in a tapas bar is fried chickens blood and onions. Naturally,I haven't and won't ever, try it! The chicken blood and also pig blood comes in a block of dark red that has previously been boiled. This is then cut into small pieces that are fried in olive oil with onions. Not for me though.
Old 16-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #28
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

my wife has weird eating habits, she can eat beans on toast but can't eat beans with anything else at all. she won't eat soup and she can eat straight cut chips but not crinkle cut ones yet she eats McCoys crisps
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #29
JoesMum
Hatchling

I like to suck the chocolate off Maltesers before eating the middle bit!
Old 16-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #30
pagan queen
Adult

Dripping. The juice and a little layer of fat left after cooking beef, spread on bread with a light sprinkling of salt. Delicious, but very calorific. It used to be eaten all the time years ago but it's not heard of so much now. I once had a serious row, at christmas, with my husband because he threw my dripping away, didn't speak for days, the kids still remember it.
The crispy skin on a roast chicken. There seems to be more flavour in the bit's we usually throw away.

Sea food, I love all sea food, calamari, and cuttle fish are wonderful.
I will eat just about anything, I love food, there are very few things I don't like, cant think of anything right now. There are things that I am not on keen on but still eat them.

I'm not a big fruit lover, savoury food is my favourite.
0.1.0 Hahns Macaw
0.1.0 Pearly Conure
0.2.0 Guinea Pigs
0.2.0 Chickens
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon
7.4.0 Budgies
1.1.0 Cockatiels
1.3 Kids
1 Husband
pagan queen is offline   Reply With Quote