Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Non Med Species - Information & Questions

Old 25-06-2008, 09:35 PM   #11
Madhouse
Sub Adult

aww thanks all for your lovely comments - nearly 6 days now and I'm still counting!!!
Steph - Wife to an ever patient hubby, Mum to four children, 2 dogs, cat, 3 newts, numerous fish, an eel, 3 dwarf hamsters, my 2 baby torts Mickey & Theo (Med. spur thighs) and Mr Grumpyboots Harries (Adult male Horsfield)
Madhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2008, 11:08 PM   #12
DAISY
Adult

He is lovely.

Mum to 12 horsfields, 2 redfoots, 2 spur-thighed, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, 3 chipmunks, 3 african pygmy hedgehogs, 4 bearded dragons, 1 goldfish. 2 daughters and 1 husband.
DAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 01:03 AM   #13
neildunne
Incubating

He is a beauty, even if i do say so myself Mr. Harries (previousy Phil) is the last of my Horsfields to be re-homed, thank-you Steph, and also thank-you to Hazel25 who has got the two Horsfield babies My real passion are Redfoots (which started when i Darren/Piglet introduced me to his), of which i now have a family of five. Dont get me wrong though, my horsfields where fantastic little charachters but i was spending most of my time with the reds, which i get an untold amount of joy from. They are such inquisitive and gentle little guys.........p.s. See ya sometime Weds afternoon Steph in sunny Cornwall, cant wait!!
neildunne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 09:00 AM   #14
Madhouse
Sub Adult

only 6 days to wait now Neil.........................................sh*t this is worse than Xmas!!!!
Steph - Wife to an ever patient hubby, Mum to four children, 2 dogs, cat, 3 newts, numerous fish, an eel, 3 dwarf hamsters, my 2 baby torts Mickey & Theo (Med. spur thighs) and Mr Grumpyboots Harries (Adult male Horsfield)
Old 26-06-2008, 10:43 AM   #15
LilyLoo
Juvenile

Send a message via MSN to LilyLoo Send a message via Yahoo to LilyLoo

Hello Mr Harries, Maybe I'll pop round to Steph's house and "borrow" you! He's so lovely
Old 26-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #16
Madhouse
Sub Adult

Just you try it Lily and I'll get the dogs to lick your ankles!!!! You can come for a cuppa though lovey as we've not got very far this week and made it up to yours....doh!!!!
Old 26-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #17
Eire_Ade
Super Moderator
Adult

Hi Steph,

Mr Harries is lovely, Neil has done a great job with him.

Ade

My Tortoises :- Dug (Testudo Graeca Ibera Terrestris (Syrian), Penny, JJ (JennyJack), Buttons and Gem (Testudo Graeca Ibera)
Eire_Ade is offline   Reply With Quote