Shelled Warriors Forums
 

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #11
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 4,956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_mcraf View Post
Clare, I LOVE it! You could give Aldi a run for their money!
Im looking at Kevin and thinking he is definitely rising up to the Christmas theam or is that his arm with a hand on it hmmm not sure
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #12
emma_mcraf
Senior Member
Adult
 
emma_mcraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Devon
Posts: 10,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Im looking at Kevin and thinking he is definitely rising up to the Christmas theam or is that his arm with a hand on it hmmm not sure

How did I miss that?! Naughty Kevin!!
__________________
Emma
Mum to:
4 children 3.1.0
Testudo Hermanni 5.12.0:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esme, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus and Celestia
Chickens 0.2.0: Beatrice & Emilia
White's Tree Frog (Litoria Caerulea) 1.0.0: Tiko
Mack Snow Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Jazz
Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Bindi
Budgie: 0.1.0: Gaia
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie
emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 03:50 PM   #13
CherryBrandy
Senior Member
Adult
 
CherryBrandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SE England
Posts: 3,743
Default

Gordon , its sorted. Shirley Notagain, the ex pantomime drag queen shouted 'he's behind you' at Kevin the Carrot but it was a bit too late as some rogue Pigs took a bite.

The Pigs have since been sacked from the Christmas Nativity Play because they ate all the carrots and left the Sprouts out in the cold. A spokespigperson was not available for comment.

The Show Business Union Equity believe it's because they werent' pink with curly tails and a blanket and is a case for discrimination.

Kevin the carrot is still on his way to a little town in Bethlehem.

__________________
Horsfields, Spur Thighed, & Marginata
CherryBrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 04:28 PM   #14
emma_mcraf
Senior Member
Adult
 
emma_mcraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Devon
Posts: 10,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
Gordon , its sorted. Shirley Notagain, the ex pantomime drag queen shouted 'he's behind you' at Kevin the Carrot but it was a bit too late as some rogue Pigs took a bite.

The Pigs have since been sacked from the Christmas Nativity Play because they ate all the carrots and left the Sprouts out in the cold. A spokespigperson was not available for comment.

The Show Business Union Equity believe it's because they werent' pink with curly tails and a blanket and is a case for discrimination.

Kevin the carrot is still on his way to a little town in Bethlehem.

Literally laughing out loud!
__________________
Emma
Mum to:
4 children 3.1.0
Testudo Hermanni 5.12.0:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esme, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus and Celestia
Chickens 0.2.0: Beatrice & Emilia
White's Tree Frog (Litoria Caerulea) 1.0.0: Tiko
Mack Snow Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Jazz
Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Bindi
Budgie: 0.1.0: Gaia
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie
emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 05:08 PM   #15
tortydat
Member
Hatchling
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 733
Default

Brilliant Clare you're really funny!!!! x
tortydat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:12 PM   #16
Gordon
Senior Member
Adult
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 4,956
Default

I was typing something else but deleted it as it was getting a bit rude so I will let you wonder as to where my mind was going.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:59 PM   #17
emma_mcraf
Senior Member
Adult
 
emma_mcraf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Devon
Posts: 10,595
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
I was typing something else but deleted it as it was getting a bit rude so I will let you wonder as to where my mind was going.
You’re censoring yourself now?! Wonders will never cease!
__________________
Emma
Mum to:
4 children 3.1.0
Testudo Hermanni 5.12.0:Theo, Tamara, Tabitha, Harriet, Isabelle, Clara, Oscar, Hugo, Oliver, Florence, Arabella, Esme, Aurelia, Felicia, Claudia, Atticus and Celestia
Chickens 0.2.0: Beatrice & Emilia
White's Tree Frog (Litoria Caerulea) 1.0.0: Tiko
Mack Snow Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Jazz
Leopard Gecko 0.1.0: Bindi
Budgie: 0.1.0: Gaia
Doggies: 1.1.0 Chester and Lottie
emma_mcraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 01:43 PM   #18
CherryBrandy
Senior Member
Adult
 
CherryBrandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SE England
Posts: 3,743
Default

It wasn't in Bethlehem was it Gordon !


A little song hyperlink below for everyone at Christmas....where are you now....

thinking of you x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=GRqjFcP_aw0
__________________
Horsfields, Spur Thighed, & Marginata
CherryBrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2018, 12:47 PM   #19
CherryBrandy
Senior Member
Adult
 
CherryBrandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: SE England
Posts: 3,743
Default

Crikey ol jingle bells where is everyone ! The Nativity Pigs have gone AWOL and brexited the UK following the Star to Bethlehem except one got confused and thought it was Star Wars audition.

Hope everyone is ok.

__________________
Horsfields, Spur Thighed, & Marginata
CherryBrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2018, 12:51 PM   #20
sandy
Senior Member
Adult
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kent UK
Posts: 11,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBrandy View Post
Crikey ol jingle bells where is everyone ! The Nativity Pigs have gone AWOL and brexited the UK following the Star to Bethlehem except one got confused and thought it was Star Wars audition.

Hope everyone is ok.

Love it:0)
__________________
< > 60+, keeping ibera, graeca and box turtles
\0/
/_\

http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/tortoisefriends
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.