Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Rehoming

Old 27-02-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
suttysue
Sub Adult

Default 2 Male horsefields

Sadly & with much regret I have to re-home 2 of my 3 boys. We have just down sized and I no longer have the space to house them properly. They can go together or seperate as they are still young and smallish. However they are definately are boys if you get my drift!!
At present they are being housed on a temperary T table at my sisters house in her spare bedroom!
I do want them to settled in a new home ready for the spring/summer.
I would like them to go to someone who knows about Torties & what they need & require to survive stress free.
Any one interested in offering my boy/s a forever home please PM so we can discuss the matter. I will send photos of Max & or Arthur when interest is shown.
Please only PM me if you are really really interested in Tortoises.
These are my 'boys' and I am desperate to make sure they are happy!!!
I live in York just incase you where wondering!
suttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #2
Catwoman63
Adult

Hi Sue, has anyone shown interest in your boys? I would love to take them, but really cant at the moment as just got a new addition (turned out to be female again), i have 6 females and would love a male, but seriously have no room at the moment, i will be in a position to receive a male late summer, its such a shame when you have to let go of some as there is no room, i only have a small house and garden and all my animals have taken over my house and my garden, so if i got a male then i will have no room for anymore after that x

0.3.0 - T Horsfieldii (Xena, Zelda & Lilly)
2.2.0 - TG Terrestris (Zeus, Astreus / Zagreus & Alexia)
1.2.0 - Zebra Finches (Gunner / Bonnie & May)
0.1.0 - SBT (Hazel)
1.0.0 - FBD (Ted)
Catwoman63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #3
suttysue
Sub Adult

thanks for your reply. I am so sad to have to let them go but its for thier own good. When I started the plan was too have 1 boy & 3 females but it never worked out that way. Out of 5 torts (2 for my friend & 3 for me) they all turned out to be male. I Re-homed a lovely big female to be with one of mine which I thought was a female but she turned out to be a male.
So I have 3 males now & 1 female. The exact oppersite of what I fealt I could cope with.
I am now strapped for garden space and have no room indoors for new tables for them. I am hoping to re-home them as soon as because they are stuggling at my sisters in a temperary table.
I have put the male that I'm keeping in with my big female and they are fine together mainly due to the size difference!! I intend to have another female to go in with the female I have. But it will definately have to be a female though!!
Please keep your ear to the ground just incase you know someone who wants a small male/s OR wants to re-home a female.
thanks again

Last edited by suttysue; 28-02-2013 at 02:40 PM.
suttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
Catwoman63
Adult

Yes I can imagine its very hard having mostly males as they have to live separate, at least with all girls mine can live together ( well when the little ones are bigger anyway) I do hope you find good homes for them, it's such a shame I can't have them x

0.3.0 - T Horsfieldii (Xena, Zelda & Lilly)
2.2.0 - TG Terrestris (Zeus, Astreus / Zagreus & Alexia)
1.2.0 - Zebra Finches (Gunner / Bonnie & May)
0.1.0 - SBT (Hazel)
1.0.0 - FBD (Ted)
Catwoman63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #5
wilberhippo
Egg

Smile

Hi I am looking to to get a tortoise and would like to rehome one. I was wondering if you still have yours up for rehoming or if you managed to find them a new home.
wilberhippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #6
Teason
Egg

Hi I'm interested in rehoming both of these together. If youre still looking for a home please contact me on terrieeason@ymail.com
Teason is offline   Reply With Quote