Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 09-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #31
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi View Post
I am also proud to be a Shelled Warrior, and I too would like a SW T Shirt
There's a couple of guys near me who does that stuff. One does the prints and the other does the embroideries (2 different firms). Good quality stuff, fleeces, hats, polo's caps, jackets t-shirts. They also do football teams strips etc. I got stuff done.

I made my logo and they converted it for embroidering. At that time, 2001 I think, it was a one-off £70 fee but it depends on how many colours and how many stitches. He keeps the converted logo for future items which are then free to get the logo on.

Metal badges are a better bet though

Last edited by Alan1; 09-07-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #32
joanna
Adult

Blimey - your last post! So sudden and final, sad your leaving here altogether. Take care and keep in touch x

As others have said, good to see you back Darren,
joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #33
shafach
Juvenile

havent got a clue what's going on, but good luck pete for the future...

two hermanns - Mikey and Ralph
two moggies -Kenny and Roisin
one hamster -Trev
shafach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #34
piglet
Adult

Pete decided SW wasnt for him anymore he left on his own accord Sarah asked him to stay but he wasnt enjoying SW and needed to widen his horizon on tortoise matters,. I agree Jo final post so drastic and silly but he is all grown up now guys and we cant chain any of you here. Dazza I never left I took a long break and spent time rehoming my animals to places/homes I know they will still be cared for and bred the same way I had cared for them all these years . I still have some torts left that I will keep but wont be breding many any more and have actually broken all eggs that have been laid this season , around 60 individual eggs I think so hopefully I will be left in peace now to just enjoy SW after all it took a hell of long time and effort to get SW where it is now I wouldnt desert this forum ever I might not be a active as I used to be but Im about reading/ watching etc D

17 years old 25 years ago
piglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:02 PM   #35
shootinglou79
Sub Adult

Its good seeing you post again D, hope you are well hun

And im shocked and sorry to see you go Pete.
shootinglou79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #36
sulcata2big
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by piglet View Post
Pete decided SW wasnt for him anymore he left on his own accord Sarah asked him to stay but he wasnt enjoying SW and needed to widen his horizon on tortoise matters,. I agree Jo final post so drastic and silly but he is all grown up now guys and we cant chain any of you here. Dazza I never left I took a long break and spent time rehoming my animals to places/homes I know they will still be cared for and bred the same way I had cared for them all these years . I still have some torts left that I will keep but wont be breding many any more and have actually broken all eggs that have been laid this season , around 60 individual eggs I think so hopefully I will be left in peace now to just enjoy SW after all it took a hell of long time and effort to get SW where it is now I wouldnt desert this forum ever I might not be a active as I used to be but Im about reading/ watching etc D
piglet i dont understand why you broke the tort eggs, surely every uk cb means one less import. i think i understand what you mean. its a funny old hobby this tort keeping. is the grass always greener on the other side

mick
sulcata2big is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #37
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

What puzzles me is why so many leave so suddenly and never make another post
Alan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:40 PM   #38
Lorcan06
Hatched

sorry to see you go pete, you helped me alt when i got my baby. Good luck in the future and maybe you will be back one day just to say hello x

hi everyone, good to see people back; i myself have been away from posting for about 6 months but hopefully things have settled down now and i can reply to more posts and chats instead of just reading them x
Old 09-07-2009, 11:58 PM   #39
Eire_Ade
Super Moderator
Adult

Hi Pete,

I am very shocked that you have decided to leave altogether especially when you were so keen to become a moderator.

I wish you every happiness and luck in whatever avenue you have decided to follow.

On a happier note, it is great to see other people back posting again, Darren, Becks, Viv and Dazza to name a few, and its lovely to see you all back again.

My Tortoises :- Dug (Testudo Graeca Ibera Terrestris (Syrian), Penny, JJ (JennyJack), Buttons and Gem (Testudo Graeca Ibera)
Eire_Ade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:52 AM   #40
Lolly8
Adult

Sorry to hear you're leaving SW,Pete.Your advice and knowledge about tortoises will be missed.