Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > For Sale

Old 03-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
dae
Hatchling

Default Radiated Tortoise 2

Hi All,

Tort 2 (CB 2006) so 6 years old

The tortoises are very healthy and to the best of my knowledge are free of all disease/problems. I have owned them close to 3 years and have never had a single worry. I have achieved smooth, very slow growth through a diet of weeds in summer and Romain/ other pruchased foods in winter.

I am selling as unsexed but you are welcome to sex it yourself or to have a look in the sexing forum section for the opinions of others but you must understand that it is simply too early to be 100% sure on sex and you should not buy this tort based on the opinions of others or because you are hoping for a particular sex, you are buying it because it is beautiful and a treasure to own regardless of sex!

Serious viewing will be accomodated but at a location of my choice in the Manchester/Chesire area for security purposes.

I will not sell a lone tortoise, either the whole group or in pairs/trio please.

All paper work is in order and the tortoise is microchipped. I may be able to meet for collection in Manchester/Chesire, Milton Keynes, Lincoln, Cambridge.

I am hoping for £2,600 for this tortoise but am open to serious offers and will give discount for a group purcase.

Regards,

Stacey

A herd of Horsefields

Radiata- Humperdink & friends

A Bengal Kitten called Anakin
dae is offline   Reply With Quote