Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
Oli19
Egg

Angry Pair of Leopards Sad Sale...

Hi i have for sale two Leopard tortoises, im only selling them becouse im going to be abroad all summer up until christmas due to work, and dont want to let someone look after them, becouse i the last thing that i want is for it to be a chore for someone to take care of them, i want to know that someone is going to look after them and cherish them like i have.

They are both about 4 and a half inches long so are only little, they are about 18/21 months old so still young too. They have great little personalities and are very active, when i bought them the person told me they had been incubated to get a male and a female, now im not claiming this is 100% accurate at all but there is a good chance they are, but still to young to judge accuratly really.
They eat a weed and grass diet sprinkled with nuetrobol, have been regulary given limestone flower also, and a cuttlefish bones to make sure that they get their nutrients.

They both have great shell patterns, and lovely smooth shells, one is a tiny bit lumpy but nothing to be concerned about at all, one has a small scratch at the back on its shell(ill put a pic to show it). it again nothing to worry about.

I am looking for £110 each for them but would be willing to sell them as a pair for £200.00 which i think is more than reasonable.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x764.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x764.

I also have a large table that can be sold with them, its made of mdf and is painted white, looks really good and proffesional (was made by my girlfriends dad who is a carpenter), its about 4 feet long and two and a half feet wide. it has a hide area at one end, and has a plastic lining to protect the wood along the bottom. in the table there is;
Two large pieces of bogwood,
one small piece of bogwood,
3 large platic trees, leaf things
2 small plastic trees,
two pieces of dried wood(type of this that often in snake set ups to wrap around,
lots of tiles,
one large piece of slate,
2 water bowls,
The uv light is just two weeks old and is combined exo-terra uv and heat light, with a exoterra light shade,
it also has a cermaic night light, with a exo terra wire surround,
a hydrometer,
and about 4 thermometers all over the table,
Also i have lots of seeds bought from shelled warriors which i will give,
about 2/3 of a kilo of limestone flower (shelled warriirs)
oyster shell crushed (shelled warrirors)

For the tortoises with the table i want £350.00
which when you look at how much all of the things would be individually is pretty good.

I will sell the table on its own without tortoises and all of the lights ect..
for £50 its cost me over £100 in wood and paint, and was only made about 3 months ago..

Any questions please feel free to ask ill help as good as i can
thanks oli
Old 28-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
noneedforspeed
Incubating

hi could you pm the photos please as my pc could not up load them
many thanks
newfylove@gmail.com
linda
-- noneedforspeed
Closed Thread

Tags