Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 10-05-2007, 02:18 PM   #71
Pussygalore
Adult

it doesn,t help by the cameras and press hounding them all the time, I hate the way the press and photographers have become, they have no respect for peoples privacy, all we need to know is the progress thats being made, can you imagine haveing photos of you at your lowest possible plastered all over the news its cruel and unneccessary, show them when the child has been found dead or alive and they have had some time to compose themselves, but no its good money , I think its about time the photographers and press had limits put on them, I can,t find a decent newspaper that just prints the facts and doesn,t change its views to suit when things turn out differnt from what they 1st printed. they name supects before they have been found guilty ruining the rest of their lives if innocent people don,t forget easily I sincerely hope I never have or do anything to make them interested in me.
Pussygalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #72
Lyn
Adult

Apparently one of the little girls eyes is quite unusual so even if she is not found for a while it would be easy to spot.
Don't like to think about things like this but they said on the telly earlier that they will be questioning over 100 known paedophiles that would have been in a position at the time to have taken her These are all Brits.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #73
Pussygalore
Adult

is portugal one of the countries they can go and hide in like Gary Glitter did.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:41 PM   #74
Lyn
Adult

Apparently they have no register there but they (convicted paedophiles) do have to let british police know if they leave this country which is how they know they were in Portugal at the time.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #75
Pussygalore
Adult

but what about all the unconvicted ones plus surely theyr,e not all going to say "I,m off now moving to ....." would you if you wanted to carry on your sordid business (not you personally), whats to stop them just getting on a plane. it makes you ashamed to be british sometimes, how awfull if it does turn out to be a brit, and wer,e moaning about the portugese police.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:58 PM   #76
2me2u
Incubating

The person who took the girl may not have been watching them, he/she could have a mental health problem or recently lost his daughter and saw that girl and straight away thought of his girl.... when people do these things they dont always want to hurt the girl or anything like that but take "care" of her and treat her as his...
These people dont really see the harm in doing this but do feel they are doing something "right"... i am not saying this person was right to take her, it was wrong but we dont know for sure why he took her or who he was.... we dont know if that was her father? i mean in some cases it does turn out that the person who took the girl is the actual father.....

Plus the press will make things up, dont believe everything you read what they are saying half of the time it is a load of *******.
These parents will never rest till their daughter is found, the press is not making it easier for them... it doesnt matter what the parents were doing on that night, the only thing that matters is finding that girl ALIVE.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:05 PM   #77
Pudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2me2u
The person who took the girl may not have been watching them, he/she could have a mental health problem or recently lost his daughter and saw that girl and straight away thought of his girl.... when people do these things they dont always want to hurt the girl or anything like that but take "care" of her and treat her as his...
These people dont really see the harm in doing this but do feel they are doing something "right"... i am not saying this person was right to take her, it was wrong but we dont know for sure why he took her or who he was.... we dont know if that was her father? i mean in some cases it does turn out that the person who took the girl is the actual father.....

Plus the press will make things up, dont believe everything you read what they are saying half of the time it is a load of *******.
These parents will never rest till their daughter is found, the press is not making it easier for them... it doesnt matter what the parents were doing on that night, the only thing that matters is finding that girl ALIVE.
Well said 2me2u, but also - its important they find the girl alive, and aswell as that they need to find her how can i say?
not in any harm?
no abusive markings, cuts, bruises - no mental or physical problems and shes the same girl that was took away - just wanting to go home.

you'd be suprised how these things can affect a young girls mind - causing them mental issues!
Old 10-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #78
2me2u
Incubating

this will affect her a great deal and will stay with her all her life...
there is no doubt about that, and noone will understand what that girl is going through but her..
she will not be able to trust a man completely after this, let alone let him near her.. it may take her a while for that happens (when she is older and dating of course )
Old 10-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #79
Pudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2me2u
this will affect her a great deal and will stay with her all her life...
there is no doubt about that, and noone will understand what that girl is going through but her..
she will not be able to trust a man completely after this, let alone let him near her.. it may take her a while for that happens (when she is older and dating of course )
Exactly
Old 10-05-2007, 08:26 PM   #80
Blaze
Hatched

Send a message via MSN to Blaze

Quote:
she will not be able to trust a man completely after this , let alone let him near her
Chances are it was a man who took her, but also, it's not beyond woman to kidnap children.. trying to replace their own they could never have, or lost during pregnancy.

I do however agree that black market trade could be the reason.. then again, it's not for me to speculate, I'm sure the police have a hundred possible motives writen down somewhere which they'll follow up.