Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Events/Meetings

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2012, 06:50 AM   #1
Gordon
Adult

Default BCG 2013 Spring symposium Saturday 16 March

Last edited by egyptiandan64; 22-01-2013 at 02:46 AM.
Old 22-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
Geomyda
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnip View Post
I hope that Anne Rowberry has the decency to be honest and finally release the truth about the disastrous exploits at CARAPAX?

This is a recent picture taken at the site which clearly shows the gross overcrowding that remains and the picture in the foreground is of a Common Snapping Turtle which is grossly underweight.
The picture and an account of the situation was sent to Mrs Rowberry for comment a few months ago for her comment: To date, no replies!!!

Last edited by Geomyda; 22-11-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 22-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
Geomyda
Adult

Default Legacy

Anne,
As you reflect on the coming AGM of The British Chelonia Group, consider: FDXE968000004145869
This is the microchip ID embedded in the emaciated Common Snapping Turtle seen in the foreground of the attached picture. It represents one of the relic population that are still living in the grossly overcrowded "lakes" at the site of the former CARAPAX.
Your stewardship of the failed project and in particular the mis- information fed to the membership of the British Chelonia Group stands as an indictment to the post you inherited in the Group.
Whilst, you might feel the problem is no longer in your remit, the legacy of those years of support for the former management weighs heavily and the conduct of those whom sought to cover up and mislead is very distasteful.
As the group seeks to re organise and move forward, the AGM should propose a new generation of officers and Directors unsullied by the conduct of the past?

NEVER AGAIN: WHAT YOU DO MATTERS
Days of Remembrance, April 19 - April 26
National Commemoration of the Days of Remembrance
April 23, 2009, in the Rotunda of the U.S. Capitol.
I commend the text and delivery of this famous speech as it's spirit is the essence of the issue at hand.

Yours faithfully
Paul H Eversfield.
Old 19-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #4
Geomyda
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomyda View Post
Anne,
As you reflect on the coming AGM of The British Chelonia Group, consider: FDXE968000004145869
This is the microchip ID embedded in the emaciated Common Snapping Turtle seen in the foreground of the attached picture. It represents one of the relic population that are still living in the grossly overcrowded "lakes" at the site of the former CARAPAX.
Your stewardship of the failed project and in particular the mis- information fed to the membership of the British Chelonia Group stands as an indictment to the post you inherited in the Group.
Whilst, you might feel the problem is no longer in your remit, the legacy of those years of support for the former management weighs heavily and the conduct of those whom sought to cover up and mislead is very distasteful.
As the group seeks to re organise and move forward, the AGM should propose a new generation of officers and Directors unsullied by the conduct of the past?

NEVER AGAIN: WHAT YOU DO MATTERS
Days of Remembrance, April 19 - April 26
National Commemoration of the Days of Remembrance
April 23, 2009, in the Rotunda of the U.S. Capitol.
I commend the text and delivery of this famous speech as it's spirit is the essence of the issue at hand.

Yours faithfully
Paul H Eversfield.
We seem to have witnessed a rather heavy handed editing of this thread today?
Old 20-03-2013, 01:42 AM   #5
Geomyda
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomyda View Post
We seem to have witnessed a rather heavy handed editing of this thread today?
From what we are told, dear old Turnip, got a tad peeved at the posts on his thread relating to the recent Symposium held last weekend.
Perhaps he might enlighten us with reasons for objections and illuminate the manner of the editorial cock up?
Old 20-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #6
ClareandCo
Sub Adult

Well this thread has been somewhat decimated. I wonder why and at whose request? Such an important issue that all Chelonia keepers should be surely be aware of?
Old 20-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #7
Geomyda
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by stells View Post
Right I'm not having this anymore... as said you have a problem make your own thread... enough is enough.

This thread has not been decimated Clare... it is a duplicate... but will be going if this behaviour carries on... if you tried reading other threads instead of getting on your high horses you would get that... now stop this witch hunt or infractions will be issued.
STELLS, high horses are an attribute of poor editorial judgement. please grow up and provide the admin service that you are signed up to!
Old 20-03-2013, 08:25 AM   #8
ClareandCo
Sub Adult

Quote:
Right I'm not having this anymore... as said you have a problem make your own thread... enough is enough.

This thread has not been decimated Clare... it is a duplicate... but will be going if this behaviour carries on... if you tried reading other threads instead of getting on your high horses you would get that... now stop this witch hunt or infractions will be issued.
Please do not insult me with your cheap jibes.
Old 20-03-2013, 08:40 AM   #9
Geomyda
Adult

Quote:
You grow up... for someone so intelligent you act really stupid. If you have an issue with me contact the owners... Sarah and Andy... and let them deal with me.
I hope that they read the threads themselves and allow judgement to be based on an informed position?
Old 20-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #10
yuna1971
Adult

There is a search facility on the forum for anyone who wishes to read about the issue with the BCG. People can then find the relevant threads and make up their own mind. There are 2 sides to every story I'm sure. Don't lynch me... Just saying - it's a choice to read about the issue or simply not read about it. It doesn't need bombarding down our throats.

Sorry I also should point out there's a choice to read a thread and post and not to comment. xx

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
Closed Thread