Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Off Topic Classifieds

Old 03-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
Pussygalore
Adult

Default Free to good home 1 hen and her two youngsters

Sage the mum is my last hen after the fox took the other two and my cockerill, she has two youngsters one a hen and the other a cockerill hatched end of June. They are bantam cross and the little hen looks like a small pigeon and is very affectionate, the young male is black with gold and blue in his feathers, both still sit under mum and still peep. I'd like them to go as a family group they'll never lay big eggs but would love a nice home and make very nice pets. There will be a very nice proper hen house for sale which will easily hold several birds, its in very nice condition but is large and heavy so would need a trailer or similar to collect.This is Sage and the house is the green one in the picture again we'd be open to offers, to be honest its never been the same after loosing parsley,leggy and rocky.

Pussygalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
gizmossister
Egg

Hi, i recently lost one of my older hens to cancer and i was wondering how far away you were from stourbridge, i still have a brahma hen and a cream leg bar hen who are both very tame and the brahma is great with chicks and actually lets my other hen snuggle under her .
I am very interested in rehoming ur hen and babies its just a matter of distance.
Pm soon
Emily
gizmossister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
Jazzotang
Hatchling

Hi Pussy, so sad to hear your having such a terrible time. if the chickens are still looking for a home with a bit of expansion on my present arangements im sure i could fit them in with my three. I was thinking of expanding their run anyway!