Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Other Animals

Old 01-03-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
70ridgeway
Adult

Default rottweiler madness

my rottweiler carla died 2 years ago so my husband decieded it was time to get me another,ho my god she was 16 weeks old when she was delivered fom someone he works with when she came in she cowered in the corner and urinated when i went to touch her thought it was that she was scared new enviorment so left her to come round to us.However shes is 7 months old has all the love in the world but she still coweres down and urinates and im finding it hard to train her she is like a naughty kid who wont do anything she bulldozes through the house like a bull in a china shop took her to training classes and was asked to leave due to her behaviour took 3 months to learn her to sit and to get her to stay iv got more chance of winning the lottery i need help she wont be rehomed i love her to pieces and shes a big soffty with eveyone but just carnt train her
70ridgeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:38 AM   #2
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

we had the EXCALT same problem with your dog (jackrussel) she still pee's on the full if someone knew meets her and she is extremely scared of any other day. she has kept with rotties and st bernad dogs, of which all tryed to breed with her when she was 5 months old. so we belive that was the reason for her submission. it took up 4 months just to get her to leave a toy. Now she is fine ,it just took a lone time for her to feel loved and trusted.

do you know the history of this dog.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
70ridgeway
Adult

no all we know that she was the last in the litter said she had been brought up with kids other dogs and was partially house trained
70ridgeway is offline   Reply With Quote