Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > Off Topic Classifieds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Mrs Frog
Adult

Default Pair of very beautiful Blue Masked Lovebirds,But VERY NOISY

I am very sad but have come to the decision to sell my six month old lovebirds,they come with cage/stand/toys and if needed a courier can be arranged at buyers cost
The reason for sale is that they are noisy if they are not fussed over,when you talk to them or watch them they are quiet,if there is only me in the house they are fine,they are stunning and interesting to watch
We only have the one family room downstairs and my hubby and teenage sons do not like the chirping They may be better in a larger cage or Aviary and more outside time

As I say I am very upset and dont know what else I can do but my eldest son cannot study with the noise and has asked me to cover them which I will not do
They love each other,sleep together and play together,they would be heartbroken and I would be too if they were split £65 for everything to ensure a loving forever home and hope that someone On here would home them and give me regular updates on their progress
Mrs Frog is offline   Reply With Quote