Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Feedback/Suggestions/Problems

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #21
Pussygalore
Adult

I don't know if you remember how chat used to work Alan but it did and whether the 'gossiping' went on or not at least everyone couldn't see it.
Old 19-07-2011, 08:31 AM   #22
Alan1
Super Moderator
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussygalore View Post
I don't know if you remember how chat used to work Alan but it did and whether the 'gossiping' went on or not at least everyone couldn't see it.
No I don't remember. I don't know how this one works either to be honest. I have only ever typed something on it twice . the last time I did though came accross people I didn't actually know (but everyone else did) because they had never posted on the forum One of them turned out to be a pervert, can't remember his name now
Old 19-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #23
NATURALIS
Adult

Quote:
I suggested that as chat seems to be the place where most harm is done and is in full veiw of everyone that chat should go back to how it used to be, having to sign in to be a part. Maybe without the 'audience' those who choose to 'gossip' shall we say at least won't be in full veiw of those who are 'gossiped' about and may not even bother to join in. I personally feel the threads themselves are no worse or better than they have always been, you'll never get a forum where everyone agrees and if you did it wouldn't be a very good place, without naming it I can think of at least one where that takes place so there is another forum where those who like that sameness can go if they don't like it here. Or there always the option of starting your own, most who leave here usually come back after a few weeks/months when they find that despite looking there's still not other forum as good as this one.!
How dare you say this where you did nothing on chat yesterday but talk about me behind my back, the price i sell my hatchlings for has nothing to do with you .
Old 19-07-2011, 08:48 AM   #24
Pussygalore
Adult

you were there chris or at least I assumed you were as you were on there using the invisible mode!.
Old 19-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #25
NATURALIS
Adult

Quote:
I also think that if a particular member is getting pm's asking for advice then maybe, as a good forum member they should tell the senders to ask the advice on the forum rather than keep 'encouraging' or else start their own. When members start seeing themselves as 'above' the rest then perhaps its time they did a little 'rethinking'.
excuse me (mrs sturrer ) , you just dont get why people dont post on the open forum do you ??
Old 19-07-2011, 08:54 AM   #26
NATURALIS
Adult

Quote:
you were there chris or at least I assumed you were as you were on there using the invisible mode!.
oh no i wasn't , in fact i said i was going to do some advertising and would be back later ,when i did come back you had done nothing but talk about my business , so before you go on about other's you want to sort yourself out first , your good very good how you load bullets then step back .Also you new fine well i wasnt there because even neddy told you not to talk about me behind my back , and it was none of your business
Old 19-07-2011, 08:54 AM   #27
Pussygalore
Adult

to be honest I don't but if you want to be the answer to everyones problems then why don't you have your own forum? I thought the whole idea of a forum was to listen to all sorts of different advice even if its not the same as your own, and then choose which suits you best, if the poster doesn't get the chance to have that differering advice then to me it defeats the object of a forum.
Old 19-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #28
NATURALIS
Adult

Quote:
gossiping thats a fine word comming from you !!
Old 19-07-2011, 09:00 AM   #29
Pussygalore
Adult

sorry chris but I won't lower myself to your standards, this thread wasn't made for argueing, if you wish to do that pm me.
Old 19-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #30
ibizathetort
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by stells View Post
Ade.... John... Thank you xxx

Let me just put a few things straight...

The posts that have inspired this thread were removed... not in the time frame that some members find exceptable... but i do have abit of a life away from the forum... as soon as i read the reported post... i had a look at the thread... and started to remove posts...

But then... i saw a post from the OP of this thread... putting the team down... telling us too grow a pair...telling us we weren't doing a good enough job... this peed me off... and made me think stuff it...

Reports come as emails... i check my emails regularly... but obviously this was not soon enough... i am sorry about that... but a little bit of patience would have gone a long way that day...

The thread was sorted out once i had cooled down... all offending posts were removed... no not good enough...

This is not the only thing that has made me remove myself... somebody... a member of this forum... has also decided to spread malicious emails about myself... and another person... this is totally unacceptable... and WHEN... i find out who it is... it could possible end up the same way as Doodlebugs boss!!!

There really are some extremely sad people out there... who obviously have nothing better to do with their time... its these people that need to be dealt with... as next time it could be YOU!!!

I will miss my admin duties greatly... i have been here for a number of years now... and have always done my best by this forum... it became a unique place... where all views could be heard... but it turns out... some members want it like every other forum out there... full of rules... and so one opinion is heard... its these type of my way or highway forums that fail... and i have seen many do just that... in my time!!

I do hope SW doesn't become one of those... after years of work by myself and the rest of the team...
kelly I apologise if my outburst made any of the team feel like that...its pure frustration that boils over when it seems an insult is glossed over

I don't think I've ever said I think views or different opinions should be controlled. I am talking about stopping the personal insults?
Hatchling Horsfield - Bora
Hatchling Horsfield - Bossa
Hatchling Horsfield - Jet

Closed Thread