Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Other Animals

Old 04-12-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
kim davies
Sub Adult

Send a message via MSN to kim davies
Default missing baby bunny!

oh my god!went to the shed lock bunnies up n went check on my giant babies n one is missing!!!i checked them this morning and there was 8 little rigglers,tonight there is only 7! doors were securley shut n there was no sign of a body in hutch.they were 2 n half weeks old so too big for mum too eat.its a blue butterfly that has gone missing. looked al around garden icase it fel out when i opened the door but no sign.hope it wasnt had by a fox or cat. mum said could it have been stolen but they would of had to come into the garden during the day n not disturb nextdoors guard dogs.soooo gutted.was a baby i was planning on keeping.why do things go wrong for me?xxxx
Old 04-12-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

thats horriable, u and hannah now and u both live near eachother. if u need anyhelp looking then just ask.

also i am sur eu knwo the places i am on about. but have a look in the local pet shops and see if they are selling anything new.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:58 PM   #3
kim davies
Sub Adult

it was only just 2wks n eyes had only just opened.it worrys me abit cuz me n hannah live so close.im hoping it hasnt been pinched.x
Old 04-12-2007, 07:33 PM   #4
Toni115
Adult

It does seem a bit of a coincidence Kim? maybe if hannah has had hers stolen too perhaps you should call the rspca or the police, even if its to warn other people? thats if it has been stolen of course!
I hope he turns up safe and well.
Old 04-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #5
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

wud not hold ur breath with the RSPCA but i wud get the police involved. when i was there last week ur area seemed to be in the middle of nowhere and there was not alot of houses around so i thought u were in a safe and nice area. am so sorry.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #6
kim davies
Sub Adult

i thought it was a safe village.its normally a ghost town.i live right by the fields.goin av another look in the morning see if she was hiding but think shes gone.x
Old 04-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #7
Toni115
Adult

Kim, sometimes theives will target a quiet area on purpose, lack of people, so no-one can see them!! Its possible its people from out of your area. we have the same problem, we are semi-rural and its a very small quiet town but every now and then loads of vans and cars get targeted over a few days by people who literally sweep the area.
last year my brother was staying with us and he had his entire van cleared of tools, and the van was parked on my drive 2 feet from my living room window the same night 4 other builders vans were cleared out!!

i would definately let the police know, even if they dont do anything at least they will know whats going on. I really hope bunny turns up and was just hiding
Old 04-12-2007, 09:50 PM   #8
kim davies
Sub Adult

goin ring in morning.feel sorry for the mum ruby.she knows a babies missing cuz she keeps pacing up n down n checking the others.goin get a big padlock tomorrow.x if it has been pinched then they are sad b s!!!taking a 2wk old kit away from its mother.x
Old 04-12-2007, 10:32 PM   #9
Toni115
Adult

these kind of people have no guilt or compassion, There really are some nasty people around.
let us know in the morning if you find her.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:44 PM   #10
Henry-flash
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Henry-flash

Hi Kim,

I lost one of my baby guinea-pigs on Sunday. I still don't know how but she escaped from her hutch. I got home and noticed only 2 out of 3 babies were in the hutch. I had a look around and noticed her sat underneath the next block of hutches. As soon as she saw me she bolted - straight under the shed, arghhhh. I managed to get her back by putting her mum and siblings in a hutch on the floor, which coaxed her out and I was able to grab her. It took 3 hours. Hopefully your rabbit is near by.

The North West Tortoise Group
Henry-flash is offline   Reply With Quote