Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Rehoming

Old 11-03-2015, 09:12 PM   #1
afriend
Egg

Default Three hermans need new home

Free to good home .......I have 3 herman tortoises that I will need to find new homes for. I'm ashamed to say since my grandson came along who I take care of they have been getting neglected and it's not fair to them There is no desperate rush so I will be making sure I find good homes for them that can keep me updated on how they are doing. All are CB with original/ copies of original certificates from the breeder although I haven't had these updated and tortoises microchipped. I believe they are all female, 2 was hatched in 2007 and the other one 2008. I only want homes that know about there husbandry and have room for them as they have been used to being kept out doors as much as possible. Looking for someone close by who can pick them up as I don't have much time to travel.

Last edited by afriend; 12-03-2015 at 12:53 PM.
afriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
johnathan9757
Egg

Hi there I currently have 4 hermanns and am looking for some to join my group and would most definitely be interested in offering a home to yours
johnathan9757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 05:38 PM   #3
wks9362
Hatched

Are these torts still seeking a home?
wks9362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 11:50 PM   #4
aquaticsanctuary
Egg

Hi I run a sanctuary for tortoises turtles and fish, I'm in Cheshire but your not too far away around 1hr 30 from me, would love them to join the Gang currently have sulcata,horsefeilds,marginated tortoises plus the rest of the zoo haha .so more the merrier. Also have outside enclosures and run of the garden and ponds for the turtles, then everyone is back into our animal room /garage we have converted over of a night x Sarah
aquaticsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2015, 11:41 AM   #5
bondisav
Egg

Default Three hermans need new home

Hi

Are these torts still needing a home? I would love to rehome them with my 10yr old female Tweedy

Thanks
Sharon
bondisav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2015, 07:16 PM   #6
bondisav
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by afriend View Post
Free to good home .......I have 3 herman tortoises that I will need to find new homes for. I'm ashamed to say since my grandson came along who I take care of they have been getting neglected and it's not fair to them There is no desperate rush so I will be making sure I find good homes for them that can keep me updated on how they are doing. All are CB with original/ copies of original certificates from the breeder although I haven't had these updated and tortoises microchipped. I believe they are all female, 2 was hatched in 2007 and the other one 2008. I only want homes that know about there husbandry and have room for them as they have been used to being kept out doors as much as possible. Looking for someone close by who can pick them up as I don't have much time to travel.
Hi Not sure how these forums work but I sent a message I think that I would love to rehome your Hermanns to make my lonely female Hermanns happier, and I can travel.
Kind regards Sharon
bondisav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2015, 01:12 PM   #7
aquaticsanctuary
Egg

Hi sorry we have paid to take these tortoises on as pets, never been given and Free tortoises yet, sorry. I take them in and offer them a forever home, I do have lots of different turtles however that are up for adoption .
aquaticsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote