Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Non Med Species - Information & Questions

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #21
Henry-flash
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Henry-flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhermannitortoises
"new leopard?" ive been looking after it in the pet shop that i work in for the last two years as i have stated. yeah he is ok.
Contradiction in itself, yet again Looks what you said just a few posts back

Quote:
"been down the pet shop and they had a sudden rush of loads of leopard and horsfield tortoises so they gave me a leopard tortoise 40 minutes ago.
If it was a sudden rush and 40 minutes ago, how does that make 2 years. Confusing or what

The North West Tortoise Group
Old 01-06-2007, 11:18 AM   #22
niamherrity
Adult

Hi andy did you not say that you are 16 yrs old How could you have the money to look after this tortoise and how could you be working in a petshop for two years

Andy please listen to the others they do know what their talking about

My advice to everyone is not to post on this thread anymore as this is a child.you are arguing with
Old 01-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #23
sarah
Administrator
Adult

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry

Right for one, you are spitting your dummy out yet again. After your contradicting posts on here no wonder Tammie has not rehomed to you, i know i wouldn't. You state in all your many emails to me that if you got a leopard off tammie that it would be for your mum, now it isnt???? Please make up your mind.

Ref sending the tortoises back to the wild. Importing tortoises stress's them out and can kill so is not in the best interest to put them back in that situation.

Tammie has done a BRILLIANT job finding GOOD homes for theses tortoises, I rehome tortoises and it can be hard work.

If you get that tortoise from the pet shop you are stupid (sorry it had to be said) suporting the WC trade is not on, with all the information you have been give. I know people on here have brought from pet shops but were unaware of the WC trade YOU ARE!

Please stop pming me apologising for your other post as i am not interested.

STRUGGLING TO FIND WEEDS? LOOK AT OUR DRIED WEEDS 'READY TO FEED'

Home of 'Grow Your Own Food' Bearded Dragon, Tortoise, Rabbit, Hamster seed mixes from 89p FREE POST
Livefood, Thermostats, Housing, Heating, Mercury Vapour bulbs, UVB etc etc CHEAP PRICES
TORTOISES ARE MY PASSION
Old 01-06-2007, 12:25 PM   #24
Glitter

Quote:
as soon as i moved out 4 years ago apparantly i have no experience!
Confused... did you leave home at 12 years old???

Old 01-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #25
tortoise_dude

Okay, i swear this whole thing is a wind up.

No-one could really be all that daft could they?

Old 01-06-2007, 01:05 PM   #26
nina
Adult

Andrew, I have given you lots of help and advice, both online and offline on MH and on SW, but you have shown yourself to be incredibly immature and irresponsible. I suggested you join SW because it is a great group of knowledgeable people and there are lots of young people on this forum who are keeping tortoises in the best possible way. They learn, they listen, and they take on board the advice given to them by people with many years of experience. You have repaid the patience and generosity that many people have shown by repeatedly ignoring advice and by insulting the owner of this list and others. When your tortoises fall ill because of the conditions you are keeping them in, I think you will regret your attitude now because you will certainly need help if they are to survive. Please take some time out and think about what you are doing and the way you have reacted to the excellent advice you have been given, because people have lost patience with you and and if you do not change soon then there will be no one you can turn to for advice.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #27
thedeadtroll
Hatched

andrew

this is your tort domino off yr web site

to me and others your tort does not look well, it appears to have a lot of Pyramiding . Which shows that correct care may not have taken place in the past.

as you are an experianced keeper you should be able to see this. IF you cannot then perhaps you are not experianced enough to keep leopards.

please read and understand all the positive posts from other keepers and learn from them.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #28
wizzasmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by niamherrity
Hi andy did you not say that you are 16 yrs old How could you have the money to look after this tortoise and how could you be working in a petshop for two years

Andy please listen to the others they do know what their talking about

My advice to everyone is not to post on this thread anymore as this is a child.you are arguing with
16 - that makes him 12 when he left home !!!
Sue

Old 01-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #29
myhermannitortoises
Egg

Old 01-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #30
thedeadtroll
Hatched

but you said ....

i know this is not true and i'm 16 years old so you can trust me when i say i will give it a good home.
Thanks
Andy

on another thread so how can you now be 20????