Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 02-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #31
piglet
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pies
I can proudly boast I didn't watch so much as one second of the whole thing. But if Chris Biggins won, a raving Iron Hoof who should have been shot at birth, how bad must the rset of the has beens, wanna bes & never weres???

Sorry, I think it's utter rubbish
I'm not a great fan of Chris Biggins and not because of his sexuality but just find him a little irritating at times , but must say he was rather entertaining from what I watched
But as for calling him a raving Iron Hoof who should have been shot at birth isn't something we will tolerate on here, how offence to gay members is that comment very actually so keep nasty comments to yourself that express those type of feelings please
D

17 years old 25 years ago
piglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:20 PM   #32
piglet
Adult

Christain I don't thnk any malice was intened in your post but please think what you write or at least read through it before you press submit as at times things can be read the wrong way

D

Old 02-12-2007, 07:28 PM   #33
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

aye i understand what your saying....nothing bad was ment by it........u know me and words don't go well together. i cud tell u excalty what i ment.....but typing it becomes some thing of a difficultly lol
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:36 AM   #34
Pies
Hatched

Quote from Wildlifewarrior:
"am not a fan of biggins type really but as long it is not rubbed in ya face and not always bosting about it then each to ther eown i surpose."

Quote from my earlier post:
"But if Chris Biggins won, a raving Iron Hoof who should have been shot at birth,"

I am not anti-gay. A persons sexual orientation is their own business. While I cannot understand why a person should be gay and personally find the very idea repulsive, my point (& I think Wildlifewarrior's point) is that Biggins, and others of his ilk, seem to be constantly ramming their sexuallity down our throats. As I said, a persons sexual orientation is their own business, there is no need to make it OUR business. Most gays just get on with life, thats fine by me. But those who wear it as a badge & seemingly promote homosexuallity, I find an annoyance, and probably do more harm to gays than anyone else.

My post was aimed at Biggins (and I suppose others of his exhibitionist type) NOT at gays.

Ban the import of tortoises, sign the petition at http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/769012123
Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #35
ME SHELL
Adult

Send a message via AIM to ME SHELL

I'm sorry, but that is the way it sounds.
ME SHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:28 AM   #36
sarah
Administrator
Adult

Im sorry but this is a public forum and your coments Pies are very offensive, if thats what you think then fine, but you don't have to broad cast it.

This comment 'While I cannot understand why a person should be gay and personally find the very idea repulsive' is a horrible thing to say, im not gay but i have some very very close friends that are, and family and im offended by this!

Most gays just get on with life What on earth are you on about? they are still people!

Sorry but i am very angry at your post!

STRUGGLING TO FIND WEEDS? LOOK AT OUR DRIED WEEDS 'READY TO FEED'

Home of 'Grow Your Own Food' Bearded Dragon, Tortoise, Rabbit, Hamster seed mixes from 89p FREE POST
Livefood, Thermostats, Housing, Heating, Mercury Vapour bulbs, UVB etc etc CHEAP PRICES
TORTOISES ARE MY PASSION
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:30 AM   #37
piglet
Adult

Pies your still so dam offensive who the hell gave you the right to question anyone.

And as for Biggins ramming it down peoples throats I'm sure he has had great pleasure doing so 8) .
But the fact is really quite serious and what and how he chooses to act and anyone one else infact including Gay, straight. or any other orientation is there bussiness and not yours to come on here and point out your obviouse distaste on how they live there lives , I tell you what why don't you go join a forum that practice what you preach your an idiot and so danm irratating you will not be missed I ASSURE YOU

D

Old 03-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #38
shootinglou79
Sub Adult

JESUS we are in the 20th century??? i cannot believe what i have just read .
I have many friends that are gay/lesbians/bisexual from a young age of 15 infact, and this is the 1st anti comment i have heard/read in a long long time to do with gays etc.
Your comments repulse me, how dare you.
Its like saying dont go out and buy a mars bar coz i dont like those, buy a snickers instead, for fick sake get a life.
shootinglou79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:28 PM   #39
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

i think it is the 21st century.

pies, please don't bring me into this arguement i ment i was not a fan of biggins because like darren said "i find him a little irritating at times" not because of the people he goes out with but in previous things he was in he seemed irratting . a few times i have gotten my words tangled up but i have said sorry and explained my reasons for that. you have no said sorry or anything but merely made this worse after we had already endded the disscusion. you seem to think that gay people are all of one kind, and this kind seems to be those that wear pink and very feminen.....which is pretty the oppiste, the lad in ma rugby team is built like a brick s**t house and if he heard u saying these things then u wud have 2 broken legs by now.

i agree that we don't need to see two guys kissing eachother on tv, nether do i wanna see 2 hetrosexuals doing it either......but at the end of the day if u don't wanna see it then don't watch. (altho if it was two females kissing i wonder if u wud have a problem with that). personally what they do behind closed doors shud not have any bearing on what they are like as a person.

i have a female friend how is bi and she is a brillant friend and always there for you........her sexuality has no bearing on her being a great friend.

plus if anyway was the same then the world wud be boring......we need tall people to have short people, we need large people to have thin people and such. the world is based upon comparasons .
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:37 PM   #40
DAISY
Adult

Pies, your comments have made me so angry. Totaly unwarranted, disgusting and narrowminded and I'm straight. Imagine how angry and hurt you have made any gay members on here feel.
I have many gay friends, one of whom is my closest friend and I would trust him with my life. His sexuality makes absolutely no difference to who he is as a person and the same goes for any other human in my book.
There are many things I would like to say to you but it would censord. I suggest that next time you have any offensive or hurtful comments to make on any subject you keep your mouth shut.

Rach

Mum to 12 horsfields, 2 redfoots, 2 spur-thighed, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, 3 chipmunks, 3 african pygmy hedgehogs, 4 bearded dragons, 1 goldfish. 2 daughters and 1 husband.
DAISY is offline   Reply With Quote