Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Shelled Warriors Shop

Old 23-05-2017, 07:01 PM   #1
Enzo91
Egg

Default Being ignored by the Shelled Warriors Shop

Having a pretty horrendous time trying to get through to these guys, is this their usual service?

My original order placed on the 22nd of March went missing and they're totally ignoring me. On top of this, they are actively avoiding my communications and not shipping another order which I played on the 9th of May (to avoid acknowledging my previous problems possibly?).

I've sent 5 e-mails (since they came back from their holiday in April), 2 Facebook messages, and posted on their Facebook wall (which they deleted). The only thing I got back from them was one e-mail stating that my original order "was 100% posted to my address", which I never denied, I'm just saying that I never received it.

I have been nothing but civil, just looking for a bit of assistance as would be expected from any online retailer, yet this has turned into a pretty terrible experience. I'm fully expecting this to get deleted just like my Facebook post, but it's worth a shot.

It's not even about the money, it's only about £20 in total, it's just the principle of it at this point. It's fairly surprising too, and I've used them in the past and they've been fine.

Any advice? Cheers.
Enzo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2017, 10:04 PM   #2
CherryBrandy
Adult

oh dear. I am certain this would not be the norm ......they are usually spot on and v v nice. I don't know what to suggest but some one may pick this up on here....
Old 27-05-2017, 04:27 PM   #3
burnt toast
Adult

Look for Admins/ moderators. I think the shop is run by Lowe & Sarah, both admin/mods on here but only Lowe is active. Send them both a PM its worth a try

You need 5 posts to send pm,s so perhaps comment on a few pictures? Then you have access to pm
burnt toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2017, 10:05 PM   #4
Ozric Jonathan
Adult

Hi Enzo. The shop is normally good. To be honest I'm not sure what to suggest and your post here might not be noticed by the shelled warriors shop. What's happened is not typical but things can wrong and stuff can disappear in the post.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:28 PM   #5
kkenny
Sub Adult

I've had problems too, still missing items from April plus other issues so I will have to reluctantly agree with you sadly.

Spartacus, THB, March 2013
Henry, THB, July 2008
kkenny is offline   Reply With Quote