Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Where to Buy and Bargains

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
Ian16ac
Egg

Default Swell Reptiles.

So there story goes something like this.

I bought an Arcadia D3 12 months ago on 03/03/2014 and recently it stopped working. I tried to take the bulb out of the holder and it crumbled. As you can see from the pictures below. This happened on 05/03/2015. The bulb was not in use until 16/03/2014, as I had to wait for my tortoise table to be built.

I emailed Swell Reptiles (09/03/2015) who ask for pictures, which I sent. I emailed the images on the 15/03/2015, and had to email again asking for any further information on the 24/03/2015, as I had no reply.

I had a reply saying, 'Replacement will be leaving us today with our apologies for the delay'

At this point, I was very happy and thought what great customer service I had received. Three minutes later another email came through to say the following, 'Just be aware that this was out of warranty so being done as a favour for yourself.'

I felt as though this was completely unneeded and ruined the customer experience. Needless to say I will not be using Swell Reptiles in the future and I felt as though others should be aware of the service. A customer lost by an unnecessary email.

Ian16ac is offline   Reply With Quote