Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 15-11-2006, 03:43 PM   #31
Fallen Angel
Sub Adult

Pitcorthie have you looked into having your spirit helped over? It sounds to me like she needs it she is still there and very distressed by the sound of it maybe you could get back in touch with the medium and ask for a phone number of someone who could help her over its about time she rested in peace x

Nicky
Old 15-11-2006, 04:05 PM   #32
Pitcorthie
Hatched

Yes Nicky that's what they thought they had done.Apparently they have only been called back to a house once before.I think I will ring Archie again.I think that she has latched onto me for some reason as most of the knocking happens when I am in the house on my own.
The first time I saw a medium was at a psychic fair a few weeks before all this started happening.
After my reading which was amazing I started reading loads of books on the subject and un be known to me I had "opened" myself up to the psychic world.
This lady had probably been here all the time but because I had opened up she saw her chance to be heard apparently!
At first Archie thought that it was just me that could hear the knocking but hubby hears it too.

We also went through a spell where both of us would be sat in the lounge watching tv when we would hear the front door slam shut but when we both went to the door it was locked

I have to admit I do worry about the lady because I feel she isn't at peace.She is obviously stuck in that traumatic time in her life and can't move on

Sharon
Pitcorthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 04:07 PM   #33
Fallen Angel
Sub Adult

It sounds to me like she is desperate to be understood and heard have you tried talking to her at all?
Old 16-11-2006, 12:50 PM   #34
Pitcorthie
Hatched

I do normally shout "yes I can hear you" but I have been advised to ignore her and carry on as if nothing is happening (very hard when you are alone in the house!)
I rang Archie last night and he said that it could be an anniversary which has made her come back He said he would speak to the medium today as they were doing another investigation somewhere today and ask her to see what she could find out.Apparently she doesn't have to be in the house to do this.
Francis (the medium) can even descibe the inside of a house to Archie before they even get there and Archie is always stunned at her acuracy.
I don't mind the spirit being in my house I just wish she would stop the knocking!

Will keep you posted

Sharon
Old 16-11-2006, 04:15 PM   #35
Lyn
Adult

When I spoke to a medium they said to say "I really don't like this, Please leave" Don't know whether it works. Seems a bit too simple to me.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2006, 05:59 PM   #36
Fallen Angel
Sub Adult

Do keep me/us posted this kinda thing fasinates me x Nicky
Old 17-11-2006, 12:58 PM   #37
Pitcorthie
Hatched

Will do Nicky

Sharon