Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 14-11-2006, 05:53 PM   #21
Fallen Angel
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry-flash
Ghost Dog

Is there an explanation for this pete or is it just ghosts?

Nicky
Old 14-11-2006, 06:06 PM   #22
Henry-flash
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Henry-flash

Well Nicky. I don't own a dog and never have so....

The North West Tortoise Group
Henry-flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 06:14 PM   #23
Fallen Angel
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry-flash
Well Nicky. I don't own a dog and never have so....
So can i ask why where you taking a photo of the sofa lol Nicky
Old 14-11-2006, 11:48 PM   #24
Lyn
Adult

Sometimes during a seizure the lights will turn on and one day he waled in the bedroom and every drawer was open and the wardrobe doors were also open. He closed them all, came downstairs to see to me, went back up and they were open again. My husband HATES anything like that too I find it quite reassuring.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 11:49 PM   #25
Lyn
Adult

I mean he walked in the bedroom Don't want you to think he wails
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 02:40 PM   #26
Pitcorthie
Hatched

I have a spirit in my house.I have always beleved in life after death but have never experienced any visits until the beginning of this year.We have been in this house for 2 years and all was well until about 6 months ago.We started hearing knocking on the wall which was coming from the side of the house near the kitchen.We live in a semi and the knocking was coming from the unattached side.
It gradually happened more and more and it was always in the same place.
One night it was really scary it was just as if someone was knocking the front door except it was the wall.The knocks were happening for 5,6 times in succesion all day and all night.
We checked the pipes incase it was pipes banging about.We didn't have the heating on as it was summer.
We stood outside and inspected the whole outside to see if anything was banging on the wall outside like a loose bit of drainpipe but no nothing.
One night I was so scared
We decided there was no logical explanation so I rang a local medium who is known to be a very good one.
I was told loads of things about my family that there was no way she could of known.She described my dad to a tee and even asked who has the terriers which of course is me.She said my dad says give my love to Charley.Charley is my yorkshire terrier I was stunned!

Anyway I asked her about our goings on and she said that she didn't do rescue work and that she would need to be in our home to contact the spirit.
She gave me the number of Archie Lawrence who is the psychic researcher for Scotland.I gave him a call and told him everything and he came out with a medium.Archie goes round on all the major investigations all over the country.He has witnessed everything psychic possible.
Well we found out who this person was and the story.
The medium went into a trance and saw a woman.The woman was very drained.She was from the 18th centuary.Her husband and son were stuck down a mineshaft they had fallen in.
She was on top of the mineshaft banging away with a rock hoping to get some response from them The mine shaft was where my house now stands!
After Archie and the medium had gone I did abit of research.We went to the mining museum.
I couldn't find much as couldn't find any records there.So I came home and looked on the internet.
I found ut that there was in fact 3 mines that used to be in our area.I managed to get up the deaths and casualties records and found that a father and son had died by falling down a mine shaft in 1889.
The scary bit is that while I had this up on the computer the knocking was happening really loud as if to say "yes that's it"

My hubby never believed in any of this until this experience.
I would like to say that the lady is at peace now but although it did all die down after Archie and the medium had gone we are now beginning to hear more and more knockings everyday
I just hope it doesn't get as bad as before

Sharon
Pitcorthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 02:46 PM   #27
jackjordandylan
Incubating

Oh my gosh - I've got goosebumps from reading that!!!!!!
jackjordandylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 02:55 PM   #28
Don't Know & Don't Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjordandylan
Oh my gosh - I've got goosebumps from reading that!!!!!!
Ditto!!!
Old 15-11-2006, 03:09 PM   #29
Pitcorthie
Hatched

You want to try living here

Sharon
Pitcorthie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2006, 03:19 PM   #30
Don't Know & Don't Ca

lol, yes i suppose!! still I manage to scare myself without any help!!!!! Bit of a wimp in the house on my own!! I scared myself silly the other day because i watched The Exocism of Emily Rose!!!!! On my own bad idea!! I really dont know why I watch things like that!!!! xx