Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 10-11-2006, 08:48 PM   #11
Fallen Angel
Sub Adult

As a few of you from chat know i do believe i have seen my mother the day she died she walked through my flat and i have smelt roses at odd times which are/were her favourite flower.

I have had children play peek-a-boo round door frames my son played for hours with my mum when she had been dead 6 months i have had a couple of puppies playing in front of me at times and i am currently experiencing a man in my kitchen who does me no harm but my daughter has started to wake shouting man hurt me!

This is just a few examples of what i live with so as you can see i believe and as for all dead people they dont all leave a ghost they stay when they feel they should not have gone and their work is not done yet or when they no they need to help someone before they can leave.

So you may think im crazy but i dont care i know what i see and im ok with it x

Nicky
Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:58 PM   #12
pmullen

when me and my sister were minding these children in an old house, there would
be somthing that would follow us around the house, you would see shadows,
hear loud foot steps down the hall and door knobs twisting and doors creeking open!
oh ya and hearing things being thrown!!! very scary
glad i expierenced it though.......
great topic by the way!
Old 11-11-2006, 07:20 AM   #13
Pussygalore
Adult

We have three ghosts where we live, my hubby is caretaker of an Elizabethan Hall called Franks Hall, its dates back to medieval times but the present house was built around Henry 8th, queen Elizabeth 1st stayed here, anyway one of the ghosts is a maid of hers who got to friendly with a man servant and was drowned in the river Darenth which runs through here, she comes around August time, the other 2 are an old man and his donkey who were killed when one of the tunnels running from the river to the house collapsed. Hubby has seen figures in the windows, the doors shut and open by themselves , there are several cold spots, and footsteps can be heard walking in the attice at night. needless to say he doesn,t go up there when he,s locking up.Its a lovely place to live we just don,t walk out in the dark or at least i don,t, mind you I,m more worried about the pair of pumas we have in the grounds than the ghosts
Pussygalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:05 PM   #14
Fallen Angel
Sub Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax
We have three ghosts where we live, my hubby is caretaker of an Elizabethan Hall called Franks Hall, its dates back to medieval times but the present house was built around Henry 8th, queen Elizabeth 1st stayed here, anyway one of the ghosts is a maid of hers who got to friendly with a man servant and was drowned in the river Darenth which runs through here, she comes around August time, the other 2 are an old man and his donkey who were killed when one of the tunnels running from the river to the house collapsed. Hubby has seen figures in the windows, the doors shut and open by themselves , there are several cold spots, and footsteps can be heard walking in the attice at night. needless to say he doesn,t go up there when he,s locking up.Its a lovely place to live we just don,t walk out in the dark or at least i don,t, mind you I,m more worried about the pair of pumas we have in the grounds than the ghosts
Pumas excellent are they meant to be there or are they some of the famous released from captivity ones?

Nicky
Old 11-11-2006, 08:05 PM   #15
Pussygalore
Adult

wild ones not meant to be there have been seen a few times and tried to get at previous caretakers dogs but plenty of fat bunnies around so leave me alone mind you I would make a good meal and last for ages
Pussygalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:18 PM   #16
Fallen Angel
Sub Adult

Wow if i were you i would be out every night on patrol trying to get a good look i love puma i think they are so gracefull mind you i wouldnt want them to see me

Nicky
Old 13-11-2006, 11:45 PM   #17
Henry-flash
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Henry-flash

Ghost Dog

The North West Tortoise Group
Henry-flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 12:12 PM   #18
Lyn
Adult

Have a chat with my husband. I have epilepsy and some very odd things have happened during and after my seizures
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 01:49 PM   #19
Don't Know & Don't Ca

Thats a very cool picture Peter.

Spooky

Becks. x
Old 14-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #20
Don't Know & Don't Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Have a chat with my husband. I have epilepsy and some very odd things have happened during and after my seizures
Hi Lyn,

Like what!! I have had one experience, which I never want again!

Becks x