Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > Other Animals

Old 17-09-2007, 11:07 AM   #21
DAISY
Adult

Chris, yes I think perhaps you are mad. Are they registerd at the vets by their full names. Would love to be there when they call your turn
We wanted Charlie, but with hubby being chinese he wasnt impressed cos he knew he would get called Charlie Chan.
My dogs get called Bonnie Boo, Honey Pie and Dora the explorer, you can tell my youngest was a nick jnr fan. But a proper second name, its a thought. A brief one Yep you are crazy.

Rach

Mum to 12 horsfields, 2 redfoots, 2 spur-thighed, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, 3 chipmunks, 3 african pygmy hedgehogs, 4 bearded dragons, 1 goldfish. 2 daughters and 1 husband.
DAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 11:47 AM   #22
chris_walton
Sub Adult

i met a chihuahua a couple of months ago and his name was mr mcdoogle or something like that i know loads of dogs that have full titles like smallndburger and mr smith and when you go the vets they allways give the animal your second name anyway and you could make up a new name all my animals have loads of mad names i used to have a quail called graham and some finches that were called jamie mim and hawley and every single chicken has a name which is normally named after a colour or and old ladyish name like angela beacuse everyone i know whos called angela is ginger so hence ang who is a ginger chicken

chris_walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 01:06 PM   #23
DAISY
Adult

You got me sold Chris, double barrel sounds fun. Think hubby and kids would die of embarrasment, although we do have lots of pet names that we use at home.ie Elizabeth the guinea gets called lizzy wizzy. Wont tell you some of the things I get called. Did think of mr smith after your earlier suggestion, but images of a pervy old man I knew kept comming to mind.And I keep giggling to myself (quietly of course) about the possibilities. You cheered me up. Thanks
Still gotta decide though, such an important decision Girls names are so much easier.

Rach

Mum to 12 horsfields, 2 redfoots, 2 spur-thighed, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, 3 chipmunks, 3 african pygmy hedgehogs, 4 bearded dragons, 1 goldfish. 2 daughters and 1 husband.
Old 17-09-2007, 07:21 PM   #24
joathome
Adult

He is gorgeous, congrats
Old 20-09-2007, 12:17 AM   #25
fourtorts
Incubating

He is so lovely... and adorable makes me so broody.... I have two shih tzus called Baxter and Jakey. Baxter is a re-homer and came with the name but i love it. I also have a George ( lhasa) and a Josh (Bichon). wondered if any of these might fit..

my doggy daycare web

http://www.littledoggydaycare.co.uk/index.php
fourtorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 02:23 PM   #26
da-mahon-don
Egg

aint he cute
da-mahon-don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 03:36 PM   #27
chris_walton
Sub Adult

have you decided yet im dying to know

Old 21-09-2007, 05:39 PM   #28
DAISY
Adult

Was just about about to come and post his name
In your honour Chris he has been named Mr Oliver Gilbert Wigglebottom. Is that enough names you think? .Does it suit? Ollie for short, Oliver when he's naughty. Girls had great fun picking his middle names.
He just had his first jabs today and a bit quiet. He's bossing the other dogs around and trying to hang off the beagles ears.
Its mayhem here and my poor mother on baby sitting and animal sitting duty tonight. Poor mum
Thanks for all the suggestions.
Rach

Old 21-09-2007, 05:42 PM   #29
chris_walton
Sub Adult

i think it suits him down to a T

Old 21-09-2007, 06:13 PM   #30
Laraine
Adult

Send a message via Yahoo to Laraine

Ollie wigglebottom! I can just hear you shouting that down the garden or in the park! LOL