Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 06:20 PM   #1
porter
Incubating

Default Breeding group of redfoots

Hi all I'm testing the water here. I have a breeding group of redfoots for sale, 2 Redfoot females 1 cherry head female and 1 Redfoot male. All above 7 inches (largest being about 10 inches) produced 12 eggs last year none hatched. It would include 8 foot enclosure (if you can move it) dimming and pulsing habistat thermostats, 6 foot tubular heater, heat lamp, incubator and 4 foot compact uv.
They must go to a good home, they not leave me until I see some good evidence that care will be given to them. Only reason for sale is my job now has me travelling to China for 3 months a year and we've just had a baby so the wife can't look after them. Not really sure what to sell for, but I've seen groups go for up to £1000

Thanks for looking

Steven
Old 10-09-2015, 05:31 PM   #2
kristin9251
Egg

Default red foots

hi there- i'm sure these lovely red foots have probably already found a new home but if not , i am certainly interested. thanks Kris
Old 11-09-2015, 12:23 AM   #3
kristin9251
Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by porter View Post
Hi all I'm testing the water here. I have a breeding group of redfoots for sale, 2 Redfoot females 1 cherry head female and 1 Redfoot male. All above 7 inches (largest being about 10 inches) produced 12 eggs last year none hatched. It would include 8 foot enclosure (if you can move it) dimming and pulsing habistat thermostats, 6 foot tubular heater, heat lamp, incubator and 4 foot compact uv.
They must go to a good home, they not leave me until I see some good evidence that care will be given to them. Only reason for sale is my job now has me travelling to China for 3 months a year and we've just had a baby so the wife can't look after them. Not really sure what to sell for, but I've seen groups go for up to £1000

Thanks for looking

Steven
hi there Steve - i would defo be interested . do you have any photoes of your group please? thanks Krs
Closed Thread