Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Shelled Warriors Shop, Classifieds and Rehoming > Classifieds > For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2015, 10:32 PM   #1
NorthWestSteph
Egg

Default Male Horsefield - Widnes, Cheshire

Here we have a male Horsefield tortoise.
He is captive bred and was hatched around 2007 (so the breeder said).
He isn't microchipped.
He was bought by my sister at the same time as another and we were told that they were male and female (2010) but it became obvious over time that they were in fact, both males. Fighting began and they had to be separated. He came to live with me.
Unfortunately it is impossible for me to keep him now due to really poor health and so my sister has taken him back for now (still separated from his old roomie) and has asked me to place this ad.
He comes with a home made tortoise table (table top, no legs) and all of his equipment, including the Microclimate Ministat 100 thermostat, hooked up to a ceramic heat bulb. Also a UV bulb. His table has two basking slates included and a food bowl. Also the digital thermometer.
He is currently only taking Mazuri pellets through the winter, though I am sure he will be back ready for a more mixed diet very soon.
I am asking £180 for him with his enclosure and set up or if you already have that stuff and just want him, then £150.
We are in Widnes in Cheshire.
My email address is stephieack@hotmail.com I am classed as a new member on here and so pm's etc are locked I think. Drop me an email if you are interested.
Thanks.
Closed Thread