Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 02-12-2007, 01:11 PM   #21
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

like i said i am neither a fan of his type...but aslong as they don't go showing it off to us and constantly rubbing it in our faces ten i don't mind. it takes many types of people to make the world.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:38 PM   #22
DAISY
Adult

I think his sexuality should have no bearing on wheither he deserved to win or not. From what Ive heard he's a really nice man so who cares what his preferences are.

Rach

Mum to 12 horsfields, 2 redfoots, 2 spur-thighed, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, 3 chipmunks, 3 african pygmy hedgehogs, 4 bearded dragons, 1 goldfish. 2 daughters and 1 husband.
DAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:40 PM   #23
Lyn
Adult

There is nothing wrong with people being gay.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:56 PM   #24
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

actually if u read my comment then u wud relise i was standing up for him. by his type i did not mean him being......i did not type gay in as i thought i might have been a blocked word. i ment his camp-ness.

two thing i hate....lying and bullying.....so no matter what the religon,gender,race,age,sexuality if they are being bullied then i will say soemthing about it.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:14 PM   #25
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

sorry i did not mend to sound rude....just i thought the comments added were amking me sound like a bully. all i ment is aslong as not vulgar comments are made about there sexuality (like the way dale winten does) then i really don't mind what you are. i never got picked on at school but i knew few people that did and i and my mates were constantily in fights becuase we used to stick up for other people.

like i said the world needs people of all types or esle the world wud be a very boring and dull place.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:35 PM   #26
Henry-flash
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Henry-flash

'His type' How rude is that?! Would you like someone to say I don't like 'your type' to you. Why would gay be filtered, its hardly a swear word.
Does anyone complain when a hetrosexual male or female flaunts their sexuality and rubs it in peoples faces. No didn't think so. As soon as its a gay person though it seems to be a problem. In what way may I ask does it affect you?

The North West Tortoise Group
Henry-flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:51 PM   #27
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

well two other forums i have been on gay is filtered as younger kids use it as derogtry term. i have already explained whay ment by his type so don't try to strike a agruement please.

actually i don't wanna see hetrosexual male and female fluant there stuff in front of me in public and i don't know why u wud wanna watch it either...
i really don't klnow how many times i have to keep saying this, i don't have a probelm with gays, but it seems u think i do. in year 10 i had a lad in my year who audiutioned for a bugsy malone play , he was very feminien and it was very oviously that he was homosexualy and he never said he was striaght, perosnally it never bothered me. after his play aload of year 11 walked past and saw him in his custume and started taking the p**s out of him, there plan was to wait outside school and beat him up. me and 2 othe rmates stood up for him. 3 against 9 lads.........................yea we got our heads kicked in but at least the lad did not get bullied. also there is a lad in our rugby team that is gay.....he is a great player and sound, so befor eu go having ago at me for bugga all just think first.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:58 PM   #28
Henry-flash
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Henry-flash

I'm not having a go at you for bugger all. What you posted was offensive whether you meant it to be or not, which I think is noted by everyone elses response to the posting.

The North West Tortoise Group
Henry-flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #29
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

o well "his type" seems to be extremely offensive when it wa suse dinstead of saying gay. nothing what so ever was ment by it. altho calling him a "a raving Iron Hoof who should have been shot at birth" seems to be expectable on here. i don't have problem with them and know people that are gay but because i used a different discritive word i am seen as being offensive,,,,,altho stating that they shud be killed is fine....very strange i find that.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #30
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

yep sure thing, last thing i want is to strike up a arguement ...espically over a relatily show just felt i needed to get my point across so you did not think i was a hater.

anyway think we need to get back on top

personally i think the contestants aren't good part of the show, i think ant and dec are the reason for watching it....there brillant.