Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 04-12-2007, 02:24 PM   #51
DAISY
Adult

Ive got the urge for a karaoke night now

Rach

Mum to 12 horsfields, 2 redfoots, 2 spur-thighed, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 guinea pig, 3 chipmunks, 3 african pygmy hedgehogs, 4 bearded dragons, 1 goldfish. 2 daughters and 1 husband.
DAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 02:50 PM   #52
linda
Adult

great song chris

excellent lyrics
linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #53
Eire_Ade
Super Moderator
Adult

I am disgusted at such a thread, whilst I am not gay myself I do have some very good freinds who are and also a close family member. They are in fact some of the nicest people you would ever meet and I take great offence, so it beggers belief how anyone who is gay reading this will feel.

My Philosophy on this is what happens in the confines of somebodies own 4 walls is their business, nothing to do with me or anyone else. So long as everyone in the relationship is happy then thats what its all about.

Narrow minded Biggotts have no place writting things like this on an a public forum, whether it is in regards to a celebrity or an ordinary individual, everyone has feelings, everyone has opinions, but there is a time and a place, and this is not it!!

Ade

My Tortoises :- Dug (Testudo Graeca Ibera Terrestris (Syrian), Penny, JJ (JennyJack), Buttons and Gem (Testudo Graeca Ibera)
Eire_Ade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #54
linda
Adult

ade

i can only repeat what you have said

i have also found several parts of this thread extremely disgusting annoying and upsetting
linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #55
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

at the end of the end, we are all humans and we have free will.....we shud be able to do what we want to do without judgement from otheres espeically when it does not consern them. i do think at the very least it wud have been nice if pies cud have said a sorry seemed to affend a good few members.

darren sumed up what i was trying to say in my eirler posts but as most of u know i am not too good wiyj my words .

many different people on this forum and weather u agree with something or dislike something if u know it will offend others then maybe it is best unsaid. my nan used to say " if u ani't got nouwt else betta say then don't go saying nouwt at all" u can tell she was a stokie lol.

on better news did anyof u watch the coming out show just on.......god that was funny.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #56
*laura*

yea i watched it, it was great.... i love janice.. not coming out of the jeep till her makeup was all on... id be exactly the same haha!

i seriously have nothing to do in the evenings now that its finished.... and can you believe it im debating wheather or not to go to aerobics.... thats how bad things are getting, lol.... im a celeb.... please come back haha!
Old 05-12-2007, 01:01 AM   #57
wildlifewarrior
Banned
Adult

Send a message via MSN to wildlifewarrior

nah i enjoyed im a celeb but i am also glad ir has finished as now i have free time to get on with stuff lol.

i just loved ant and decs whitty comments they kept making. hell kitchen someother crap will be back on before u know it.
wildlifewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote