Shelled Warriors Forums

Go Back   Shelled Warriors Forums > Tortoise Information > Mediterranean Tortoises - Information & Questions

Old 16-04-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
sherri
Incubating

Default what do you think

hello i bit worred about my tortoise justin and ireally dont what too do and just hoping you can help me or know why this is frist of all let me start from last year

well i brought justin from a pet shop last year didnt know of site like before then or breeders of tortoise any way got justin he weight was 145g by the may he stop eatting all together and the only thing he was doing is sleeping and was waking too try and get him too eat in the end cherryhinton vets in cambs the deal with tortoise took him in as by may he weight 135g they tube feed him for 3 weeks and also diagnotic aids ,radiology and interpretation, laboratory, microscopic examination test, worm egg test but didnt have an worms
justin just started eating by him self in the end they didnt know what was wrong with him but he hiberation in oct till jan did 11 weeks came out and was puttting on weight got up too 179g but out of no where he started sleeping and lost lots of weight he 166g what do you think he been wormed as well i have five other tortoise and there alll doing ok
sherri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
egyptiandan64
Super Moderator
Adult

Did he start to lose the weight after he was wormed?

Danny
Old 16-04-2010, 10:53 PM   #3
yuna1971
Adult

Hi Sherri - read your post but not sure out of all that you wrote - what the question is..

Lily's Movie.
http://www.shelledwarriors.co.uk/for...ad.php?t=68025
yuna1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #4
sherri
Incubating

yeah sorry never got too that bit did i .. he lost weight he sleep again lost and dont really what i should be doing as he had lots of test done does anyone know why he lost weight or have they got a tortoise like my one,
sherri is offline   Reply With Quote